Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

3 minutes ago, mjfromthelane said:

Probably covered off multiple times in the thread but I was pretty shocked/gutted none of Foals, The 1975, BMTH, Slaves, Anderson Paak, AJ Tracey made it on the initial announcement. They've all brought out new albums in the past 3-6 months.

Foals apparently secret set, 1975 next year, dunno about the other two and as far as I remember Anderson is exclusive elsewhere. 

Hmmm missing for me : Car Seat Headrest, King Gizzard, Connan Mockasin, Khruangbin, Mac Demarco, unknown mortal orchestra, thee oh sees, Foals

Because most of the bands are into aren't normally super high profile I get to check quite a bit off normally, but there is a big batch I'd like to see missing. Had never heard of idles though, somehow and since the line up came out I'm really into them!

Edited by SeaBear

On 3/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, Hugh Jass said:

Park headliner sounds right, although I wouldn’t bet against them rocking up halfway down the Other. I’ve been surprised by how low they’ve been billed on a few lineups this summer.

Friday night on the park would be very tempting for me. Spaceface to finish and set me up for the night/ Saturday morning partying

Edited by flyingmonkeypigs

On 3/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, Digi said:

I went to his book signing in Manchester on Tuesday night. I asked him should I be disappointed he's not on the first line up release and he said no... watch out for the full line up ? We then had a chat about his last Glastonbury in 2015. He said he's looking forward to playing again as it feels like ages since he was last there ?

Great news! ?

Proclaimers have a nice gap in there schedule

June 15 then next date 6th July ,good for a singalong in acoustic tent ,missed em last time so be good ta catch em this year

And surely we will get Gerry cinnamon , Fri or Saturday as he's in London on the sunday

• 1 month later...

Was just having a look at the initial poster and the amount of acts of the corresponding stages last year (131).

My random guess (and some of them are hard to place) for the amount of acts left on each of the main 5 stages:

7 - Pyramid

17 - Other

17 - JP

12 - Park

13 - West Holts

Loads more to come! (Really want Acoustic to be released soon too). 

* basically I’ve had a very quiet evening...

• Upvote 2

Apologies if this has already been discussed. But im still gutted there is no Nilufer Yanya on the line up. Her album is close to perfect for me! 

Hoping she will be in the next waves of act announcements. West Holts potentially? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, buffy394 said:

Apologies if this has already been discussed. But im still gutted there is no Nilufer Yanya on the line up. Her album is close to perfect for me! 

Hoping she will be in the next waves of act announcements. West Holts potentially? 

Fingers crossed on full announcement! Great album ! Miya frolic , soccer mommy and snail mail are my missing acts. Young fathers too

On 3/15/2019 at 2:06 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

No Glade headliners on there yet.... WE CAN HOPE!

Aphex is away too big for the Glade he got a higher billing than Jon Hopkins for Coachella and Jon Hopkins headlined the Park stage on Saturday 2015 and Four Tet the year before.  If anything he should be the Saturday Park headliner.

Was having a look at the poster again after the West Holts announcement.  There were 68 acts announced (1 being Santigold) and 14 of them were West Holts Acts. 

53 acts remain from the poster and we know based on info/self confirms etc... that there are definitely:

11 Pyramid acts

6 Other acts

3 JP acts

6 park acts

With 27 being unknown at this stage.

Taking into account the numbers in 2017 on these stages = 107..... we still have about 54 acts to be announced for them 4 stages alone! Crazy.