Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

3 minutes ago, Impropaganda said:

Idlewild have got a new album out soon any chance they'll be making an appearance at the farm 

Idlewild where superb in Avalon in 2015.  If they are back then keeping them on a smaller stage rather than early doors on a bigger one would be my preference.

9 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Idlewild where superb in Avalon in 2015.  If they are back then keeping them on a smaller stage rather than early doors on a bigger one would be my preference.

Didn't see them in Avalon but seen them a few times they're a brilliant live band but would agree the intensity of their shows are more suited to smaller, indoor stages. I think they'd be good on Williams Green 

On 3/16/2019 at 3:39 PM, Watergirl said:

A few mentions for Frank Turner in this thread. In am still very hopeful he’ll be there. Avalon/Leftfield/Acoustic acts often do not get onto the poster.

I had been hoping for Richard Ashcroft....

Don’t know if the Duran Duran rumour is based on anything, but they would make for a great Other Stage opener.

On 3/17/2019 at 12:28 AM, ScarletBlaster said:

He's hinted he's going to be there hasn't he?

I went to his book signing in Manchester on Tuesday night. I asked him should I be disappointed he's not on the first line up release and he said no... watch out for the full line up ? We then had a chat about his last Glastonbury in 2015. He said he's looking forward to playing again as it feels like ages since he was last there ?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Park headliner sounds right, although I wouldn’t bet against them rocking up halfway down the Other. I’ve been surprised by how low they’ve been billed on a few lineups this summer.

Are you from the North West? They are much bigger around here than anywhere else.

5 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Are you from the North West? They are much bigger around here than anywhere else.

No, but I did live in Manchester for a number of years.

I thought their comeback would generate more hype than it has. I'd have expected them to be higher up the bill at the likes of Victorious and Tramlines. Although I have noticed they're also headlining Kendall.

In conclusion they're a tough one to place.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

No, but I did live in Manchester for a number of years.

I thought their comeback would generate more hype than it has. I'd have expected them to be higher up the bill at the likes of Victorious and Tramlines. Although I have noticed they're also headlining Kendall.

In conclusion they're a tough one to place.

Personally, I thought they were another indie landfill band and wouldn't have expected them to be higher up than someone like Razorlight or The Kooks would be if they were playing

50 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Ouch.

I thought they were ok to be honest, but never going to set the world alight. 

To be clear, I can't even recall ever hearing them, it's just the impression I've got based off their image and their following

21 hours ago, Impropaganda said:

Idlewild have got a new album out soon any chance they'll be making an appearance at the farm 

Super band. Along with Doves and Teenage Fanclub (who are touring and have a Glastonbury dates gap in their schedule), would be great additions