Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

19 minutes ago, jparx said:

I see a few have mentioned young Master Yorke, but is there actually any chance of a billed set at this point? I know there's a lot TBA still, so hopefully he's one of the surprises when the full lineup comes out.

His European (Tomorrow's Modern Boxes) tour starts July 2nd and there are no British dates so far, so I'd be surprised if he didn't show up

25 minutes ago, Robinn said:

His European (Tomorrow's Modern Boxes) tour starts July 2nd and there are no British dates so far, so I'd be surprised if he didn't show up

Looks like it really should happen. I'm sure he'll be there in some form at least.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

A lot of people saying Doves, frankly I'd be more surprised if they didn't play this year, seem an absolute shoe in to me to be on the full poster.

Would also expect to see Confidence Man crop up somewhere too.

Yeah, they're a shoo-in surely?

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Looks like it really should happen. I'm sure he'll be there in some form at least.

Yeah, they're a shoo-in surely?

I would expect so.  Here's a reason why they probably don't want to be announced yet - this went on sale nearly three weeks ago:

https://www.seetickets.com/event/confidence-man/gorilla/1320715

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Interested to see where they pop up, I quite like the idea of them on late in the Glade.

That sounds delightful. The Glade is the best stage I never visit at Glastonbury. Only seen PSB there and it was beautiful. 

1 minute ago, jparx said:

That sounds delightful. The Glade is the best stage I never visit at Glastonbury. Only seen PSB there and it was beautiful. 

I try to catch Cassetboy/DJ Rubbish every year, but otherwise in 15 or so festivals I think I've only actually seen one act there (!!! in 2007).

What're the chnaces of any of the following being added? DMA's, Giant Rooks, Hudson Taylor, The Black Keys, the Courteeners, The Vaccines, The Wonder Years, Sub Focus, Camelphat, Tiesto, Spoon, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes. I know the Courteeners still stand a good chance of being Other Sub, but any of the others been deemed likely/ruled out?

8 minutes ago, Display-Name said:

What're the chnaces of any of the following being added? DMA's, Giant Rooks, Hudson Taylor, The Black Keys, the Courteeners, The Vaccines, The Wonder Years, Sub Focus, Camelphat, Tiesto, Spoon, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes. I know the Courteeners still stand a good chance of being Other Sub, but any of the others been deemed likely/ruled out?

Camelphat have self confirmed so I'd say pretty high! 

The Courteeners were meant to be Other subs before the Prodigy had to cancel. 

Frank Carter can only play Friday but looks unlikely. 

8 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thanks for the info! Just wondering where/what sort of time Camelphat would play? Got the option of seeing them at Love Saves the Day but there's potential clashes there too so wondering if seeing them at Glastonbury would be the better option?

42 minutes ago, Display-Name said:

Most have a fair chance except for the Black Keys I'd say.

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Frank Carter wont be there as he's exclusive to R&L.

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Surely Courteeners wouldn't sub on Saturday, clashing with Liam Gallagher?