Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

2 hours ago, Homer said:

The Specials

Groove Armada

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I was really surprised not to see The Specials on the poster considering how much they are playing this summer else where and they jus fit into Glasto 

id love the yeah yeah yeahs to be there they we so good before LCD at APE last summer 

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

I was really surprised not to see The Specials on the poster considering how much they are playing this summer else where and they jus fit into Glasto 

id love the yeah yeah yeahs to be there they we so good before LCD at APE last summer 

Indeed - it's been 10 years too!

The only thing with Foals being mentioned as the Other headliners, is that they'd likely play Saturday and wouldn't they be too similar in genre to the Killers? 

For selfish reasons, I'd hope Chemical Brothers go to Saturday! I thought Orbital were nailed on to play too?

Edited by vintagelaureate

7 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

The only thing with Foals being mentioned as the Other headliners, is that they'd likely play Saturday and wouldn't they be too similar in genre to the Killers? 

For selfish reasons, I'd hope Chemical Brothers go to Saturday! I thought Orbital were nailed on to play too?

I'm selfishly hoping that Tame Impala are on Sunday and Chems on Friday (though unlikely), as I wanna see Stormzy, and my girlfriend wants to see Tame Impala... But neither of us wanna see The Cure!

10 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I'm selfishly hoping that Tame Impala are on Sunday and Chems on Friday (though unlikely), as I wanna see Stormzy, and my girlfriend wants to see Tame Impala... But neither of us wanna see The Cure!

Chems can’t play Friday...., happy Monday morning 

8 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I thought we were expecting Orbital in John Peel, although I had them down for West Holts initially. 

9 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yeah that is true. If they could shift the Chems to Saturday Other Headliners and then stick Foals on Sunday that would work!