Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

11 minutes ago, SighMo said:

I know it was never really a ‘goer’ but I’m sat here with a few beers and couple of glasses of wine listening to Elton John’s Greatest Hits with the odd tear in my eye. Forgot how good this is. Think I’d pay premium to see him; so many bangers. ....out of character for me?

Thats a little bit funny

Groove Armada (haven't been asked yet was the last word, active in the UK at the time)

John Grant (EE is a fan and he's had a new album since last time, also active in Europe)

Dizraeli (new album forthcoming, new show and concept - deserves a bump up, stage-wise)

The Cat Empire (recent new album, playing Bristol on the Thursday)

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Groove Armada (haven't been asked yet was the last word, active in the UK at the time)

John Grant (EE is a fan and he's had a new album since last time, also active in Europe)

Dizraeli (new album forthcoming, new show and concept - deserves a bump up, stage-wise)

The Cat Empire (recent new album, playing Bristol on the Thursday)

Groove Armada deffo not coming:

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Groove Armada deffo not coming

I hear you, and agree it's late in the day to be asked, but it's clear they'd do it if they were, and they'd be a big name for any stages who get their own line up release. I still think it's entirely possible.

8 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I hear you, and agree it's late in the day to be asked, but it's clear they'd do it if they were, and they'd be a big name for any stages who get their own line up release. I still think it's entirely possible.

They said it's a confirmation of a no show. They didn't say "not yet" or "hopefully". Not happening, sadly.

17 hours ago, brendan84 said:

Foals!

Four tet

Fontaines dc (not big enough probably for this initial poster but hope to see them)

I spoke with Fontaines in sxsw in texas this week.  They told me they'd been asked to do 3 different stages, but they weren't sure which ones they were, or if they were definitely doing all three.  But they'll be there for at least one set, and are trying to stay for the whole fest. 

• Upvote 1

I know they’ve only got two planned dates, both in the US, but I’ve had my hopes on the rapture coming over to play. 

Stephen Malkmus and the jicks are also in Europe the week before, so had kinda hoped for them. Doves, but I’m pretty confident they’ll be added at a later date for some reason unknown. 

But the Strokes omission was the biggest blow for me. Favourite band at my favourite place would of been pretty special.  

6 hours ago, king_oxymoron said:

Absolutely Chvrches, I thought it wasn't a given so gutted to read they are ruled out.

Robyn, even though I know she was an exclusive elsewhere. I think if she was announced it would be in this set, Kacey Musgraves too. 

Lily and Marina I feel still could be added. 

From memory, Marina wasn’t booked during the Electra Heart or Froot tours either :(  Waaaaaaay overdue.