Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

14 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

James Blake.. difficult to know where he’d play after headlining West Holts and The Park on his last two visits to the farm though.

Aye. 

He plays pretty much everytime he has an album out, right? 

Would've been nice to seem him there. Rosalia could've joined him too. 

9 minutes ago, lobo said:

I reckon with Diplo, Miley and Tame Impala on the poster we can expect Mark Ronson to pop up on a smallish scale this year.  He's been doing loads of producing / collaborating with those lot. His dj set with kevin parker 3am on the hell stage was amazing and totally not the sort of music youd normally hear down that end of the festival.

He’s got a new album on the way so might even have a main stage slot. Potential West Holts headliner? Not sure.

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I see someone noticed late last night that they'd been ruled out (I only saw that after the poster dropped) but before that CHVRCHES were a big one for me. Especially as I had them pencilled in for a JPT headliner. 

On that theme no Let's Eat Grandma (who're touring with CHVRCHES at the moment) is a shocker. 

Didn't notice Chvrches had been ruled out ? That was the biggest disappointment for me - thought they were highly likely for JP headliner. Let's Eat Grandma is another disappointment, though they could easily be on a later announcement.

No Beach House is another big miss for me though. Would love to see them again.

2 hours ago, barkley87 said:

I was hoping for Nick Cave, AJ Tracey and Giggs. I'm surprised not to see at least one of them there.

Think you'll see AJ tracey + more grime acts etc on the May line up (keep the faith, was playing on sonic I believe in 2017)

42 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

Didn't notice Chvrches had been ruled out ? That was the biggest disappointment for me - thought they were highly likely for JP headliner. Let's Eat Grandma is another disappointment, though they could easily be on a later announcement.

40 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Let’s Eat Gramdma ?. Any chance they’ll be added later?

Definitely could be added later, I suppose my worry is with them being a female, British act with a load of momentum behind them at the moment they would be exactly the kinda act that the festival would stick on the initial poster. Time will tell I suppose. 

7 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Definitely could be added later, I suppose my worry is with them being a female, British act with a load of momentum behind them at the moment they would be exactly the kinda act that the festival would stick on the initial poster. Time will tell I suppose. 

Yeah I agree with that. I only hope that maybe they just haven’t signed on the dotted line yet.