day and stage

eFestivals

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

I have Low third on the park saturday or sunday (with pond playing the other day), nothing other than just a gut feeling though

Thanks Matty. Love your work...but kinda hope you’re wrong on this one! 

41 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Ibibio are Saturday on Avalon, so below The Cat Empire and James Morrison is what I'm assuming. 

Thanks zeppelin!

36 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe clashing with Janet Jackson and Lizzo?  Fabulous.

Lizzo. Ohh fer fuc...

Gah. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone know what time Carl Cox is due on Glade Sat night please?

Not yet, but always the chance he might be on a bit earlier with a house set and then playing elsewhere later.  That's what I'm clinging to rather than another addition to the huge Saturday Clashfest.

So for a post-fallow year change up they’ve decided to move the usual Friday night clusterfuck to the Saturday whilst the Friday remains relatively bare (at this point).

Chemical Brothers, Wu-Tang Clan, Hot Chip, Liam G, Janet J, Lizzo, Low, Carl Cox, with the possibility of Christine & the Queens and Foals secret set in there for good measure, and we don’t even have the full lineup yet. Excellent. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

So for a post-fallow year change up they’ve decided to move the usual Friday night clusterfuck to the Saturday whilst the Friday remains relatively bare (at this point).

Chemical Brothers, Wu-Tang Clan, Hot Chip, Liam G, Janet J, Lizzo, Low, Carl Cox, with the possibility of Christine & the Queens and Foals secret set in there for good measure, and we don’t even have the full lineup yet. Excellent. 

Fully agree, my usual message to my mate is oh, f##k, Saturday again!!

31 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

And Hawkwind.

14 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe clashing with Janet Jackson and Lizzo?  Fabulous.

Nooooooo!!!!! Why are they putting all the fabulous ladies on at the same time. I really wanted to catch Ibibio as well. Such a great live act! 

36 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Definitely I can see myself rocking to and fro in the healing fields cursing my inability to make a decision at this rate. 

9 hours ago, briddj said:

Not yet, but always the chance he might be on a bit earlier with a house set and then playing elsewhere later.  That's what I'm clinging to rather than another addition to the huge Saturday Clashfest.

You ain't kidding. In 5 Glasto's I've been the luckiest git ever with clashes - this year the GF-Clash God's are going to hammer me. I feel like I've cheated the system and I now need to pay it all back.

Also, my circumstances have changed so for the first time ever, I'm leaving late Sat night/early hours Sunday. This kills me a little inside, but it's better than not going at all.

Christine and the Queens are in my top 3 10000% must-see list... I know exactly what's gonna happen, she'll play Sunday.

41 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Assuming this is correct, Sheryl Crow is playing Friday at 4 (which would put Ezra on before her in the running order?)

image.png.eacbeb5d76f4f8fa43ca07696dfb0172.png

On the Tor as well! Bit of a hike to see Man I Feel Like A Woman. 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Assuming this is correct, Sheryl Crow is playing Friday at 4 (which would put Ezra on before her in the running order?)

image.png.eacbeb5d76f4f8fa43ca07696dfb0172.png

I know these times have been a bit all over the place, but this one actually sounds reasonable

The placing of Ezra is really confusing me!

Remember that if you're looking at the 2017 times, Radiohead had a 2:15 headline slot. So you can probably bump the times below up by about 45 minutes as it seems really unlikely Stormzy plays for anywhere near that long.