day and stage

eFestivals

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Any idea when/where Sigrid is playing? Nowt on Bandsintown  or her website,. She's in Denmark on the Thursday but I can't see anything to narrow the day down.

Pyramid, Other, JP or Park I would imagine.

Yeah I know it really doesn't narrow it down.

1 hour ago, deadpheasant said:

Pyramid, Other, JP or Park I would imagine.

Yeah I know it really doesn't narrow it down.

I’d go mid-other or slightly later in the evening JP if I were to guess. She did the park last time (I think?) so I reckon that’s less likely 

no clue on day 

Giant Swan's tour dates poster on their Facebook page lists Glastonbury as Sunday 30th. They have two live shows announced, one for Glade stage and one for The Spike so I am assuming they are both on the Sunday based on that poster. Really excited for them but given how intense and energetic I expect it to be I wish it wasn't on the Sunday when energy levels will be at their lowest!

https://www.facebook.com/giantswanmusic/

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

Anyone got any idea when they think Ibibio Sound Machine and Low might be playing?

I'm a bit worried about Low, they could do with a dark and late set (assuming they're still Double Negative heavy), but the chances of that are close to zero given their poster placement. Early doors on the JPT is what I'm hoping for...

2 minutes ago, 87 BEANS said:

Giant Swan's tour dates poster on their Facebook page lists Glastonbury as Sunday 30th. They have two live shows announced, one for Glade stage and one for The Spike so I am assuming they are both on the Sunday based on that poster. Really excited for them but given how intense and energetic I expect it to be I wish it wasn't on the Sunday when energy levels will be at their lowest!

https://www.facebook.com/giantswanmusic/

Jheeeze, in the Spike?! God damn that's gonna be messy

Just now, Tuna said:

I'm a bit worried about Low, they could do with a dark and late set (assuming they're still Double Negative heavy), but the chances of that are close to zero given their poster placement. Early doors on the JPT is what I'm hoping for...

Yeah it’s a tricky toss up between avoiding potential clashes later in the day and it being the right atmosphere. You’re right: JPT is the sensible / best option.