day and stage

eFestivals

15 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Yeah this is increasingly sticking out as a blunder. We need to wait for all the info to arrive, but if you can only see two or at most three of Lizzo, Jorja, Janet, Neneh and Lauryn, that's a pretty big own goal.

What about people who aren't interested in seeing any of them.

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Kinda ruled this out previously but given Neil's comments + it's a bit maybe a but far fetched but....

This is the bandsintown listing for Ms. Lauryn Hill

image.png.9d0c03ccade7aa586a52cea5eb10c919.png

It could just be that they've told her it's 8am, so that by the time she's ready to go on stage she can get 20 minutes in before Stormzy is due on.

• Upvote 2

On 5/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Women in general or just these specific women?

Those specific artists. It's just amusing when as some people are torn whereas I am pulled to a different direction. I will say though joking aside that it would be odd to book a selection of female artists and clash the majority, at least if you don't see potential a headliner for one then make other clash free as possible.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:10 AM, Mattymooz said:

Kinda ruled this out previously but given Neil's comments + it's a bit maybe a but far fetched but....

This is the bandsintown listing for Ms. Lauryn Hill

image.png.9d0c03ccade7aa586a52cea5eb10c919.png

If the time included was supposed to be 8pm, that would be the perfect time for her to be the sub and leave Stormzy with a 1 1/2 hour headline slot like Sheeran last year.

As it was a Sunday, the times were 30 mins early, but you get the idea:

image.png.a7dd2e00121d24c22740809148bdcf20.png

Seems like just a generic time as Wednesday 8am is when the gates open and Glastonbury officially starts. I don't think they would have mistakenly put Wednesday 8am instead of Friday 8pm.
Personally I still think she will be on before Ezra but perhaps 4th down with someone else subbing Stormzy.

57 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Seems like just a generic time as Wednesday 8am is when the gates open and Glastonbury officially starts. I don't think they would have mistakenly put Wednesday 8am instead of Friday 8pm.
Personally I still think she will be on before Ezra but perhaps 4th down with someone else subbing Stormzy.

She has 8am every day of the fest down is the only reason I mentioned it (a different bandsintown entry for every day), all other artists use 7pm as the standard time. I dont know how the behind the scenes work, but if its a 24hr clock I could see them just selecting 8:00 instead of 20:00 without thinking about it

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

The Barsteward Sons of Val Doonican are playing Avalon Cafe at 00.50 Monday morning (so Sunday night so to speak). Confirmed on their FB group.

That’s a decent end to my festival!  Not sleeping as our coach is at 5am.

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

saturday. She's the sub.

OOH that makes a very strong argument for Hot Chip as my headliner for Saturday if that is the case. This is going to be my worst ever festival for clashes. I had promised I'd got to The Chemical Brothers but this throws that completely up in the air. 

Now I'm thinking Lizzo, Neneh Cherry, Kate Tempest, Hot Chip!!