day and stage

eFestivals

Also The Sons Of Kemet and The Comet Is Coming have the times of their sets on Bandsintown. Have added both to the clashfinder for those that are interested.

Sons Of Kemet are at 3 (so they are 4th on The Park Stage).

The Comet IS Coming are at 17:30 (so they are 5th on West Holts)

10 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Also The Sons Of Kemet and The Comet Is Coming have the times of their sets on Bandsintown. Have added both to the clashfinder for those that are interested.

Good spot! Both times sound ideal to me. Love a mid afternoon/early evening slot to avoid clashes and hoping to see both of these.

14 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Are TCIC definitely West Holts? Had it in my head they were Park Stage for some reason.

2 minutes ago, Half Man Half Mattress said:

Are TCIC definitely West Holts? Had it in my head they were Park Stage for some reason.

I cant find any info on it now but I'm sure someone said they were west holts (Sons of Kemet are Park which could be whats got us confused?).

Either way they are definitely not on The Park assuming the info on Idles positions is correct (6pm Friday on Park).

8 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I cant find any info on it now but I'm sure someone said they were west holts (Sons of Kemet are Park which could be whats got us confused?).

Either way they are definitely not on The Park assuming the info on Idles positions is correct (6pm Friday on Park).

Of course, forgot about Idles, cheers.

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

So we're 9 weeks out and already I've got clashes!