day and stage

eFestivals

21 minutes ago, foolee said:

Didn’t someone mention Interpol for John Peel?

Oh yeh! Hmmmm.....I'm hoping for there to not be an Interpol/Frank clash and am probably therefore reading far too much into Interpol's position on the poster.....buuut way lower then Jon Hopkins (who we think is headlining) and lower then IDLES too....

IDLES 6pm Park, Interpol 7.30pm JP, followed by Morcheeba into Frank on Avalon sounds good though! And maybe squeezing a bit of Ms Hill on, given how close WH is to Avalon!

Edited by Sasperella

48 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Oh yeh! Hmmmm.....I'm hoping for there to not be an Interpol/Frank clash and am probably therefore reading far too much into Interpol's position on the poster.....buuut way lower then Jon Hopkins (who we think is headlining) and lower then IDLES too....

IDLES 6pm Park, Interpol 7.30pm JP, followed by Morcheeba into Frank on Avalon sounds good though! And maybe squeezing a bit of Ms Hill on, given how close WH is to Avalon!

Weren't Orbital rumoured?

Just trawled through Bandsintown to see if there were any new updates (they were all for Friday). I believe the default time on Bandsintown is 7pm so any that aint at that time have been changed specifically...

Old Baby Mackerel is down for Friday at 3am (Assuming they mean 3pm?).

image.png.d11fb094ae51159995c155e0b7febca1.png

Gon Von Zola is down for Friday at 3pm (and is also down twice on the efests lineup page)

image.png.cd1f1aef620b78d09d74333fb2c3349e.png

Kate Tempest's says Friday (assume where we got the info from before @ironmike8, already on lineup page for this day)

image.png.215384bd1906711e53c6136253ba0bd1.png

A Different Thread, Friday

image.png.3b621f654d16b4722087c4f730537403.png

Sub Focus b2b Wilkinson for Friday

image.png.25adac11d783d3a53040aca235af50f2.png

Ed The Dog Friday

image.png.4d1fe3b2663a95be5d786fd4ca7bbdb3.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Doug85 said:

That sounds too much like a plan.... you must have been listening to @bennyhana22 too much ;)

Haha, you may well be right there! And definitely premature given how much there is still to come! I'm clearly just I'm awe of how much Benny fits in 

26 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Weren't Orbital rumoured?

Oh yeh.... Haha, these early-bird clashes are sure putting those "shit line-up" claims to bed

35 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Just trawled through Bandsintown to see if there were any new updates (they were all for Friday). I believe the default time on Bandsintown is 7pm so any that aint at that time have been changed specifically...

Old Baby Mackerel is down for Friday at 3am (Assuming they mean 3pm?).

No, it's the Rabbit Hole - so it'll be 3am. (that gets it listed as Thursday on efests, as it's 'Thursday night' ... unless he's doing it like me and meaning 3am Saturday?).

Thanks for the rest of these, I'll update the page in a mo. 

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

thanks.

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

also @eFestivals you might have missed Kate Tempest apparently being Saturday Park, courtesy of @ironmike8 on last page.

either bandsintown has good info for every act - which says Friday for Kate - or it's all a crock of shite. Just let me know. :) 

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

thanks.

either bandsintown has good info for every act - which says Friday for Kate - or it's all a crock of shite. Just let me know. :) 

It’s quite likely that just as 7pm is the default time, the default day for the festival is the Friday. There’s an awful lot of acts playing at 7pm Friday. :)

6 minutes ago, musky said:

It’s quite likely that just as 7pm is the default time, the default day for the festival is the Friday. There’s an awful lot of acts playing at 7pm Friday. :)

yep, could be.

but that's supposedly official Kate, and what the person posted here isn't. If I'm relying on BiT as being good official info for other artists I really have to take it as good for all.

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Loyle Carner on the Other - https://fms-mag.com/loyle-carner-announces-festival-dates-new-album-not-waving-but-drowning/

also @eFestivals you might have missed Kate Tempest apparently being Saturday Park, courtesy of @ironmike8 on last page.

Well, if that’s true then she had better be making a weekend of it. Because, if she doesn’t appear with The Comet Is Coming on the Friday I am going to be one unhappy bunny (benny). 

You have been warned. 

Ben

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Saturday is Lizzo day.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/04/lizzo-fall-2019-tour/

Can’t spot the source they’ve got those from but if she’s playing in Canada on Thursday then it’s provably right.

So are we thinking fairly late on West Holts? Looking at last year’s times WH and Pyramid times overlap but don’t clash - Lizzo into Janet or vice versa would be nice.

2 minutes ago, DJL said:

So are we thinking fairly late on West Holts? Looking at last year’s times WH and Pyramid times overlap but don’t clash - Lizzo into Janet or vice versa would be nice.

Thought the top 3 on WH were sorted

Id say that puts her on the Pyramid

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Thought the top 3 on WH were sorted

Id say that puts her on the Pyramid

Aah sorry, I missed this - Jungle and Maribou State? In that case I guess Pyramid makes sense (though I would have preferred West Holts)