day and stage

eFestivals

On 4/13/2019 at 6:42 AM, Mr_Hat said:

Yes that’s a very valid point, and I have considered it! Challenge for me is that this will be our first ‘proper’ festival together, one where I hope to make lots of memories that will stick with us both for life. So being in 2 separate fields seeing different artists goes against that a little (sad face) 

My ‘solution’ to the Killers V Chems clash is to concede and go with my 17yo to the Killers; then maybe pick up tickets to the Chems’ gig in Manchester in Nov. Come hell or high water, I WILL recalibrate her musical taste towards the dance genre! 

Fair play, that's cool :). Haha you'll have to start leaving subliminal messages around the house and playing Galvanize on loop whilst she sleeps.

On 4/13/2019 at 6:42 AM, Mr_Hat said:

Yes that’s a very valid point, and I have considered it! Challenge for me is that this will be our first ‘proper’ festival together, one where I hope to make lots of memories that will stick with us both for life. So being in 2 separate fields seeing different artists goes against that a little (sad face) 

My ‘solution’ to the Killers V Chems clash is to concede and go with my 17yo to the Killers; then maybe pick up tickets to the Chems’ gig in Manchester in Nov. Come hell or high water, I WILL recalibrate her musical taste towards the dance genre! 

Could you not compromise and go see an hour or so of the Killers and then go see the Chems? I'm sure Killers will probably be on about 21:30 or so and the Chems will be on around 22:30 so you could get both in all be it missing some of both

11 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

@FakeEmpire

Assuming your name comes from the mighty national and the two bands you've noted above (sandwiching myself) it sounds like you have amazing music taste ?

It does indeed!   I'm sure my music taste is often questionable but fortunately it covers enough genres for most people to find some overlap somewhere!

26 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I guess that points to Lauryn Hill being the WH headliner that night then. Pyramid run of Bastille > Rock Slot > Ezra > Stormzy. Cant see Lauryn Hill being 5th/lower on the Pyramid.

Or Bastille are one lower, because they’re shite. Two Door Cinema Club were fifth down Pyramid last time and subbing Other this year so them and Bastille have just done the ol’ crap band switcheroo, right?!

1 hour ago, ironmike8 said:

Kate Tempest is Saturday on the Park according to a friend of hers I know. 

Think we already had info she is playing the Friday but I don't remember how strong that info was?

24 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Trying to remember what else was looking like it was on for Friday night. Stormzy, Tama Impala....?? 

EDIT: I assume IDLES aren't headlining The Park!

6pm apparently