day and stage

eFestivals

22 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Given the general shitshow of Saturday night I was hoping that Queen Mave might headline the Acoustic.  Only hope now is if she's on the Pymild pre-Kylie.

Could she sub-headline West Holts??; Mavis into Janelle Monae would be off the chart epic!! It might in fact be as good an end to the festival as is possible. Up there with Faithless into Stevie Wonder. I'm imagining Janelle off stage paying homage to Mavis and a literal passing of the baton. 

Just the thought of it makes me quite emotional. 

Just now, sisco said:

My immediate thought was 

The Killers, Liam, Miley/Janet, Hozier

My immediate thought is I can't see myself moving for all of that unless Janet was in there but can't see it. It's got Miley doing the KP slot all over it. Hozier before Courteeners and clashing with Miley would be strange too.

20 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

If it's Janet Liam killers im there if it's Miley Liam killers I'll just turn up a bit later . Can't say I have any interest in hozier but let's see how full line up looks 

Pieces slowly falling into place but still time for some fun surprises 

Has to be said though that The Cure, Miley, VW and Kylie would be so much better than Janet subbing Sunday but it's not what I expect.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Impropaganda said:

How likely is the Jon Hopkins/Hot Chip clash?

Hot Chip confirmed for Saturday Park headliner and Jon Hopkins confirmed for Saturday. Seems like he’ll probably be headlining a stage (John Peel as everywhere else is taken) so a clash seems very likely.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Hot Chip confirmed for Saturday Park headliner and Jon Hopkins confirmed for Saturday. Seems like he’ll probably be headlining a stage (John Peel as everywhere else is taken) so a clash seems very likely.

It would be a tough choice but likely go with hot chip just because I've not managed to catch them live whereas I've seen jon Hopkins a couple of times he was great though. Thanks for the help:)  

Also, wouldn't it be the dumbest thing Glastonbury have done in a while booking Courteeners on the Other Stage as sub on Saturday against Liam Gallagher? Courteeners would be playing to people waiting for the Other headliner that night.

The crowd crossover with those two is so ridiculous, it would be like booking Blur and Gorillaz to play at the same time.