day and stage

eFestivals

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

thanks for finding all of those, the line-up page has been updated with the info.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2019/lineup.shtml

Really helpful thanks.

quick question why do you only have Billy Bragg as an SR I think the festival is more likely to be called off than him not playing 

27 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Really helpful thanks.

quick question why do you only have Billy Bragg as an SR I think the festival is more likely to be called off than him not playing 

True. :lol: 

There's others I put in there as tbc's by default (fatboy, for example) and I guess I really should add Billy Bragg to that list.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

thanks for finding all of those, the line-up page has been updated with the info.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2019/lineup.shtml

Also think you got Friendly Fires on the wrong day on the lineup page (though I dunno if thats a mistake or just you have different info from the guy above)

44 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Hot Chip v Hopkins is shaping up to be one of the greatest clashes of modern times.

Infuriating Glastonbury booking* if true.

(* unless it's as a result artist availability)

Yes I concur. Horrific stuff. Will probably go Hopkins as have missed him twice at the farm now but will be gutted to miss Hot Chip in the Park :(

1 hour ago, Familiar2billions said:

No they're not headlining. Half way up apparently ?

That seems pretty low down for them, I figured they’d be in the top two if they were playing John Peel. I suppose they’ve had quite a few more established bands in there on the Sunday in the last couple of years. 

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

That seems pretty low down for them, I figured they’d be in the top two if they were playing John Peel. I suppose they’ve had quite a few more established bands in there on the Sunday in the last couple of years. 

Theres a chance they could be subbing, all I know is they're not headlining.

I saw them at oval space recently and they were brilliant. They will put on one of the funnest sets of the weekend for sure.

4 hours ago, Familiar2billions said:

Theres a chance they could be subbing, all I know is they're not headlining.

I saw them at oval space recently and they were brilliant. They will put on one of the funnest sets of the weekend for sure.

subbing Jon Hopkins then on Saturday night I'd guess?

Jon Hopkins would really work headlining John peel actually - would be good to see him in an indoor environment.