day and stage

eFestivals

Just now, FloorFiller said:

He headlined the Park last time and had only gotten bigger. 

Jungle are subbing Wu Tang.

Ah, I couldn't remember if he headlined Park last time.

Got to be John Peel then surely?   I can't see where else?   Apart from Sonic but that would be shit.

2 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Ah, I couldn't remember if he headlined Park last time.

Got to be John Peel then surely?   I can't see where else?   Apart from Sonic but that would be shit.

Jungle were brilliant last time round so they’ll be the first act I’ve ever seen on west holts 

Edited by Razza_bezza

Sheryl Crow is surely Friday....starts in Europe Jun 12, then in Uk from Wembley supporting The Eagles from June 23 through to Glasgow on the 26th, and she's off to Denmark on the 29th, so she's surely at Brother's Bar on her Thursday day off before her Friday set. seems like she'll be back in the US for the 4th of July , first US date is July 9th

Santigold - Saturday - https://www.bandsintown.com/e/100945394-santigold-at-glastonbury-festival

Kate Tempest - Friday - https://www.bandsintown.com/e/100945380-kate-tempest-at-glastonbury
*I know this one is the first day and all but, at the same time, there was a listing uploaded for the Saturday of Larmer Tree Festival - where the day splits haven't been announced yet - so I'm inclined to think that's a genuine one.

Just now, Familiar2billions said:

Friendly Fires - John Peel - Sunday

Thats come direct from someone who works with them. 

Welp with the evening of my Sunday already looking stacked as hell for me I imagine this is one more act I’ll be having to miss. Shame, really fancied seeing them.

Just now, Familiar2billions said:

Hugely excited for this set so very pleased to hear its a Saturday. Im guessing The Park? 

Played the Park last time so might be upgraded to JP this time, although his set last time was dampened by the shite weather so ideally he’d be given another stab at it.