Miley Cyrus

CaledonianGonzo

8 minutes ago, morph100 said:

From BBC news:

Next up for Miley is a slot at Glastonbury, which she says is a "bucket list" moment. 

"I've put everything in order to make sure it is the best experience I could have because it's one event that is a real goal for me. 

"Nothing will get in my way to make sure it's the best time it could possibly be not just for me, but for the audience too."

I always take these things with a pinch of salt. Not like they're going to go 'Yeah, what? dunno? just another gig innit? Clock on, Knock it out, Clock off, Fuck off on the bus'. Like footballers signing for Middlesborough who always claim it's been their lifelong dream.

15 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I always take these things with a pinch of salt. Not like they're going to go 'Yeah, what? dunno? just another gig innit? Clock on, Knock it out, Clock off, Fuck off on the bus'. Like footballers signing for Middlesborough who always claim it's been their lifelong dream.

3DD74D5C-C8BD-4BB1-BD37-321117169482.jpeg

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mardy said:

It was Miley's. She used to love Colin Cooper as a kid.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Thanks pal. Asked bamber cos he's normally about late at night and usually has an arsenal of YouTube vids at the ready. ?

No bother, combination of insomnia and time difference means i’m more than happy to step into his shoes when necessary

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Miley is a smoggie? For fucks sake Don’t call her a Geordie !  I can just see her on Malibu beach with a stottie and a broon  ale. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

The video of Miley doing We Can't Stop with Charli XCX has become my life now, absolutely amazing scenes, please can this be repeated at Glastonbury.

I'd also love to see Johnny Marr join her for How Soon Is Now or There Is A Light 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

She was good in Black Mirror to be fair.

Agree with this. Appreciate the fact she has a background in acting but was impressed with her performance in this! A Trent Reznor guest appearance on the Pyramid would probably be wishful thinking though sadly!

I deliberated long and hard on "If I should see MC" and that Primavera set convinced me to stick her on the "Watch List".

Fortunately there isn't anything great she's clashing with but it does complicate the Billie Eilish/Vampire weekend/Friendly fires/Little simz clash I have afterwards.