Miley Cyrus

CaledonianGonzo

20 minutes ago, bamber said:

You'd think that one would remember your own lyrics though, if you wrote them.... ?

Doesn’t seem to be the case, see it all the time. Think Matt from The National has only recently stopped using one. Acts get effected by nerves too, they’re only human after all ?

Edited by Gacheezbo

Just now, Gacheezbo said:

Doesn’t seem to be the case, see it all the time. Think Matt from The National has only recently stopped using one. Acts getting effected by nerves too, they’re only human after all ?

I fully get it. If I could sing, I would have one.

Dead Petz, still available FOR FREE

2 hours ago, jparx said:

I imagine the Glastonbury setlist will be fairly similar to last night. I'm sure either Lucy or A Day in the Life getting thrown is as well.

Needs to have The Climb in there, potential to be a huge Glastonbury moment, especially on the Sunday

18 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Needs to have The Climb in there, potential to be a huge Glastonbury moment, especially on the Sunday

Yeah was hoping she was gonna end with that last night. Can understand why she’d miss it out at this point in her career but it’d be a real highlight if she chose to play it. 

Do you think kylie will immediately follow mylie as I will 100 % be there for kylie but 100% be anywhere else for mylie.  

I must admit I don't get the mylie hype whatsoever  but maybe I'm tainted by when my kids used to watch that unvelievably irritating programme and I haven't changed my opinion since. 

But hey ho each to our own there is enough for everyone whatever their tastes 

13 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Do you think kylie will immediately follow mylie as I will 100 % be there for kylie but 100% be anywhere else for mylie.  

I must admit I don't get the mylie hype whatsoever  but maybe I'm tainted by when my kids used to watch that unvelievably irritating programme and I haven't changed my opinion since. 

But hey ho each to our own there is enough for everyone whatever their tastes 

Emily confirmed that Kylie would follow Miley, yeah (and that Years & Years would be on before Miley).

26 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Emily confirmed that Kylie would follow Miley, yeah (and that Years & Years would be on before Miley).

Years & Years into Miley into Kylie, on the Pyramid, is just a terrific run for my daughter, who loves all three, and Pyramid is her fav stage. Just told her about the possibility, and she’s absolutely stoked, so Emily, please make it happen! I’ll join her for the Miley / Kylie sets, but even a loving Dad can’t endure Years & Years. In the extremely unlikely event I don’t fancy anything else at that time, I’ll likely be in the Mandela bar. With earplugs.

PS think this may be my 1000th post! Love this forum .... xxx’s to you all, see you on the farm.

ToS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I can see the miley Kylie afternoon being really rammed. What with the kids, the party animals and the Sunday only local attendees. Looking forward to it. 

Yep Miley was rammed and the average age would have been well young. I tried to bring the average up a bit by being there. Didnt work. There were a few of us who stuck out like a sore thumb! 

• Upvote 1

From BBC news:

Next up for Miley is a slot at Glastonbury, which she says is a "bucket list" moment. 

"I've put everything in order to make sure it is the best experience I could have because it's one event that is a real goal for me. 

"Nothing will get in my way to make sure it's the best time it could possibly be not just for me, but for the audience too."

3 minutes ago, morph100 said:

From BBC news:

Next up for Miley is a slot at Glastonbury, which she says is a "bucket list" moment. 

"I've put everything in order to make sure it is the best experience I could have because it's one event that is a real goal for me. 

"Nothing will get in my way to make sure it's the best time it could possibly be not just for me, but for the audience too."

I'd hope she changes her mindset of playing lots of new music. She has to go for the hits surely.