Miley Cyrus

CaledonianGonzo

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

third down on the Pyramid to ensure plenty of churn before ‘XFM night’ (Liam Gallagher and The Killers) sounds about right, haven’t been following the lineup gossip this year though so if those two are down for different days then soz lol

I'll be happy with that as I wanna see all 3

Miley's actually  the act on the poster that I'm genuinely most excited about. I reckon she's going to smash it especially if she's on the evening (Katy Perry) slot on the Pyramid on the Saturday. Miley into Liam before the Killers could be a cracking Saturday night

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Great song that.

Criminally underrated followup as well

Spot on. Those two and Inspired are the only three from the last record I still use.

Unrealistically ideal setlist assuming she plays the same number of songs as Katy P (14)

1. Party in the USA
  2. We Can't Stop
  3. Best Of Both Worlds
  4. See You Again
  5. new song
  6. new song
  7. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
  8. Wrecking Ball
  9. The Climb
  10. Malibu
  11. Adore You
  12. Achy Breaky Heart (feat Billy Ray)
  13. Younger Now
  14. Inspired

9 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

Any chance of some Hannah material in this set? Best of Both Worlds should surely sneak in. very pleased with this announcement.

I would absolutely fucking love it because I grew up on Hannah Montana. My defining trait in school was how much I loved Hannah Montana, because the only way to not get bullied for loving Hannah Montana is to go fucking hard on how much you unashamedly love Hannah Montana. But sadly I don't think she'd ever do that. Shame because I can still do the full Hodown Throwdown.

I'm buzzing for this, I absolutely love her and think she's an amazing person, she does what the fuck she wants and is completely her own person, truly the Glastonbozza spirit embodied.

I don't think any other artist on the bill has any songs as good as We Can't Stop, except maybe a couple of Cat Power's jams, and even that is debatable. Set of the weekend is Amy Lawn's cast iron guarantee.

• Upvote 1