Sez

Sezz

The "Monday is coming" flag with the sand timer is the best I've seen. Chatted to the group who had it, they were great. One of them, a beautiful half naked lady got on my shoulders for Foo Fighters... I was both happy, and concerned my Mrs at home would spot it on the tv! Worth it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

The "Monday is coming" flag with the sand timer is the best I've seen. Chatted to the group who had it, they were great. One of them, a beautiful half naked lady got on my shoulders for Foo Fighters... I was both happy, and concerned my Mrs at home would spot it on the tv! Worth it.

I've seen this and do not approve of it, it's a downer. Glad to hear the group are nice though. Maybe I'll try and persuade them to retire their flag.

Best I saw was a flag with a picture of a teenager's face on it, saying 'Mummy and Daddy grounded me for Glastonbury'. Thought it was all his mates taking the piss, later saw the holders of the flag walking by, turns out it was his parents. God knows what the chap had done to deserve grounding for Glastonbury and that sort of humiliation.

3 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Best I saw was a flag with a picture of a teenager's face on it, saying 'Mummy and Daddy grounded me for Glastonbury'. Thought it was all his mates taking the piss, later saw the holders of the flag walking by, turns out it was his parents. God knows what the chap had done to deserve grounding for Glastonbury and that sort of humiliation.

That is one of the most cold blooded things I have ever heard.