Brexit at Glasto?

kalifire

I'm going to be made redundant next year as a result of npower been taken over. I genuinely frightened about my future now because of the way this government will go about brexit.

Taking out workers rights and stating we will get a new bill, which we cant stop as they have such a big majority

Love to be positive but think we are in for a tough 5 years + 

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

I'm going to be made redundant next year as a result of npower been taken over. I genuinely frightened about my future now because of the way this government will go about brexit.

Taking out workers rights and stating we will get a new bill, which we cant stop as they have such a big majority

Really sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for you. Their first action in the new parliament starts off with a lie after their pre election empty promise that rights were to be protected. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

lets see what we can do about the bits we can help with on here ... and all the best for the rest... I was made redundant last year although for me it was a choice thing it was still uncertain times and for me that was the worst bit ... still pondering career changes even after going back ... fingers very firmly crossed for you CF 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, uscore said:

yeah the horrible brexit supporter I work with is probably w*nking into his commemorative tea towel right now :( 

We all know some of those! Fuckwits. 

I try really really hard to not think poorly of people just because they voted a different way to me, but between this and the Brexit Party lot acting like c**ts with their flag waving stunt it's getting tougher

https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2020/01/30/45298/brexiteer_comic_dominic_frisbys_bid_for_no1?rss

It's not the fact that i disagree with the message that makes it shit, it's the fact that it is just so shit that makes it shit