Emily. Robdabank. Podcast. Wednesday

marathonsteve

robdabank1973

Calling all festival fans and podcast gurus... I’ve been beavering away on a brand new podcast series - The A-Z of Festivals with Rob da Bank... it’s all in the bag/microphone now and launching next Wednesday with super special guest @emily_eavis recorded down at Worthy Farm aka Glasto Transcentral! First series will include @boomtownfairofficial @endoftheroad@wildernesshq @shambalafest and some worldwide festivals too.. It’s a mix of news, backstage gossip, hidden secrets and headliner announces and tiny band exposes... if it sounds like your kinda earfood pls subscribe here iTunes: https://apple.co/2UpMhU2 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jackmerton said:

It's such a shame that Bestival went so down hill. I think it's probably finished now, isn't it? Or at least for the foreseeable future.

between issues with revenue and the high profile death last year, I'd say its safe to say we won't see a Bestival festival in it's current guise. 

Camp bestival is still happening, though I'm not sure of it's long term future.

I can only hope that following the podcast, Emily and Rob decided that their talents are best used together to revamp silver hayes.

Site changes I reckon. Hoping it's something to do with him having a go at reorganizing silver Hayes think we all know that's the one part of the site that's never really worked on any level.

Can't see any big names being announced 

1 hour ago, dccool said:

Site changes I reckon. Hoping it's something to do with him having a go at reorganizing silver Hayes think we all know that's the one part of the site that's never really worked on any level.

Can't see any big names being announced 

Nah, his Glastonbury involvement is interviewing Emily for his new podcast.

I'll vote for a couple of mid range bands and site change news. Something about taps probably.