Pitchfork Paris 2019

AtomsForPizza

Seeing as the first announcement for 2018 was made in April last year, anyone have any idea who might be booked this year? Here are my random guesses, some more likely than others!

• The Strokes 
  • Vampire Weekend 
  • Mitski 
  • Kurt Vile
  • Solange
  • Pond
  • Panda Bear 
  • Cass McCombs 
  • Maggie Rogers
  • James Blake
  • Sharon van Etten 

• 2 months later...

31 octobre, 1 – 2 novembre 2019
Grande Halle de la Villette

50 ARTISTS  ­— 4 STAGES – 3 DAYS OF CELEBRATION

Pitchfork Music Festival Paris, Pitchfork Paris, or #P4Kparis for those in the know, is back on 31st October, 1st and 2nd November at the Grand Halle de la Villette.

It’s all change for the festival’s 9th edition: we’re introducing two new stages – bringing the total now to four; a more urban sounding, avant-garde line-up; fun nostalgic extras that’ll take you back to your childhood; a pop-up record store and much more….

3-day pass are now available ! The first acts of the 9th edition of Pitchfork Festival Paris will be revealed on 18th June!

I went two years ago for full price and really enjoyed it. Went last year where I got 2-4-1 tickets (which actually ended up being VIP tickets) and loved it.

But this lineup doesn't really inspire me to get on the eurostar and have a weekend away in Paris; think I'll just stick to seeing Hot Chip in December!

Edited by aidenlangan95

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 6:40 PM, n=Nowheretohide said:

Pitchfork always was and will be  pretentious crap...

Since it was bought out by Conde Nast it's got a lot more mainstream and moved away from its indie roots. It's going behind a paywall at the end of the year too. 

https://pitchforkmusicfestival.fr/

Jeudi 31 octobre
Skepta. Mura Masa. Hamza. Zola. Ateyaba. Celeste. Duendita. Ezra Collective. Flohio. Kojey Radical. Master Peace. Slowthai. The Comet is Coming. Yussef Dayes 

Vendredi 1 novembre
Chromatics. Belle & Sebastian. Primal Scream. Barrie. Briston Maroney. Chai. Desire. Drugdealer. Helado Negro. In Mirrors. Jackie Mendoza. Nilüfer Yanya. Orville Peck. Sheer Mag. Squid. Weyes Blood 

Samedi 2 novembre
Charli XCX. 2manydjs (dj set). Aurora. SebastiAn. Aeris Roves. Jamila Woods. Jessica Pratt. Kedr Livanskiy. Korantemaa. Scène Konbini Radio 

3 minutes ago, uncertain said:

Aphex Twin or Yorke Saturday!

I think the same name is the missing headliner at Club To Club so I'd rule out Aphex Twin, but I'm always wrong so you can count on him :D

• Upvote 1