Balance payments

zico martin

39 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I'm sure I'm being stupid here but as the lead booker will I need to pay for all 6 tickets in April (and get the money off my family & friends?) Or can we all just pay for our own?

You pay your own. You'll get your reminder email. Unless the lead booker is very generous. ?

47 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think, and I could be wrong here, that if six people pay separately it’s six extra postage fees as the tickets are sent out individually. Whereas if one person pays for all six they all go to that booker and only one postage fee.

that is indeed so :

You can pay the balance for up to 6 tickets in one transaction, providing you have all paid a deposit and they are all the same ticket type. By grouping your balance payments together you will only pay one postage and packing fee. You will need to provide each of their registration numbers and postcodes in order to pay their balances

The other benefit being that, if you are a control freak, you have all of your groups tickets in your grubby mitts at the same time.. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

that is indeed so :

The other benefit being that, if you are a control freak, you have all of your groups tickets in your grubby mitts at the same time.. :ph34r:

or not ... as ours always seem to come late ... don't know if they send out the somerset residents last ??! 

If everybody in your group is registered to their own email address, they will each get a reminder to pay the balance (if you all share an email address, you'll get multiple reminders to that address for each individual). If you group together to get the tickets as 1 transaction, you'll save p&p compared to individual tickets. Our group is all over so we pay in pairs to get 3 separate deliveries. That includes 2 cv tickets too.