Keith Flint (Prodigy)

shuttlep

God this news is awful. The Prodigy always did the best performances at Glastonbury, and Flint's show in the New Tent was epic. They've been a big part of my life and Keith will be missed. So sad.

Ah man fuck this! I'm absolutely devastated right now. 

The Prodigy have been a massive part of my life since I was young. My brothers got me into them and I've been fortunate enough to see them on a number of occasions, including last year. 

Keith truly was an amazing frontman and the energy he brought to a show was second to none. 

I'd really been hoping to get to see them again on this tour. This cuts deep. 

RIP Keith ❤️

• Upvote 1

Skipped on them at both 2009 (because they clashed with Blur) and Plymouth back in December, purely because they're one of those bands I thought I could see at any old time. Stupid stupid decision. RIP Keith, lived fast and died young, but what a life.

Awful news, Truly shit. 

Had the privilege of seeing them in 2015 on tour, it just shows anything can happen on any given day so live life as best as you can and if that includes going to see a band/artist that you like then do it as you may not get another chance. Life is too short unfortunately. :(