All change for the traders

Funkyfairy!

17 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

It was indeed--veggie burgers with delicious spicy potato wedges at a good price-- what added insult to injury is that no stall seemed to replace it, it's just fencing! 

Yes. Was always one of my favourites and sorely missed

Cosy Camper will not be back this year. I was worried about this...I've been corresponding with them via Facebook because I'm coming from California and their service would have proved invaluable. Anyway, they just messaged me...it's 4am here and I'm quite anxious now. Are there any other alternatives that people know of?

Edited by Friend Chicken

15 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

Cosy Camper will not be back this year. I was worried about this...I've been corresponding with them via Facebook because I'm coming from California and their service would have proved invaluable. Anyway, they just messaged me...it's 4am here and I'm quite anxious now. Are there any other alternatives that people know of?

Oh shite. Im sure there will be. I use them every year for bits and pieces. 

Edit. Theyre still taking orders on their website. 

https://www.cosycamper.co.uk/?post_type=festival&p=23

Good ole fake news straight outta the US it seems!

Edited by The Nal

6 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

I know that Millets did it years ago but doesn't look like they are now

Maybe worth getting in touch with the festival direct to see if they know of any similar traders.

Otherwise I am not sure on how you are getting to the festival when you land from the USA but maybe click and collect from a shop on the way (am thinking Argos, Tesco , Go Outdoors etc.)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Krazypinkminx said:

I hope the Thai food is there it's my favourite ?

When I worked on the West Holts litter picking crew there was a great Thai place that opened up for us in the morning and did us discounted tea and cake- always meant to go back later in day and get some Thai food but kept forgetting- maybe will make an effort to do so this year!

Just now, dondo said:

When I worked on the West Holts litter picking crew there was a great Thai place that opened up for us in the morning and did us discounted tea and cake- always meant to go back later in day and get some Thai food but kept forgetting- maybe will make an effort to do so this year!

I head to Thai for my first big meal at Glastonbury ? yum

14 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Cucumber is the work of the devil. Not only does it taste shite, it taints any other food it comes into contact with.  

See also celery. 

8 minutes ago, ew*nkenobi said:

Nobody is asking the most important question. Will Le Grande Bouffe be there?

Yes thats a banker.

45 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Oh shite. Im sure there will be. I use them every year for bits and pieces. 

Edit. Theyre still taking orders on their website. 

https://www.cosycamper.co.uk/?post_type=festival&p=23

Good ole fake news straight outta the US it seems!

My apologies, fake news out of Dublin this one.

I can confirm that the Cosy Camper are not at Glastonbury 2019. 

Make Efestivals Great Again

Edited by The Nal

17 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Cucumber is the work of the devil. Not only does it taste shite, it taints any other food it comes into contact with.  

Cucumbers are a cooling agent, they sacrifice themselves so we can all enjoy hotter, spicier foods

4 hours ago, Friend Chicken said:

Suggest you ask the festival organisers if they know of any alternative providers who will be on site this year.....An online search fails to produce a solution.