Glasto game

morph100

Download here https://ufile.io/573pz

password eavis4pm

use a windows pc/laptop unzip and play

first person to make it inside the festival post a pic of proof and win me buying you a beer/cider 

p.s. This game is shit I made it in about a day and would like to improve it so anyone with any rudimentary programming skills get in touch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

'your winzip trial has expired'

Wow, I didn't think it ever did that.

I think unzip is just built into Windows these days so you don’t need WinZip or any other zippy apps? Could be wrong though 

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I downloaded winzip and got it open eventually, but the exe won't run on Android.

Think it needs to be Windows sorry.

will see if I can convert it to other formats...

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That looks fantastic 

Thanks, think I’ve done about 15 locations so far, but only one puzzle of getting into the festival. After that you can just wander round until I put more people and puzzles in.

Just now, morph100 said:

Thanks, think I’ve done about 15 locations so far, but only one puzzle of getting into the festival. After that you can just wander round until I put more people and puzzles in.

I enjoyed wandering round ? 

Glastonbury 3 is a special videogame. It's an open-world role-playing game that delivers an experience unlike anything on the market right now. It's a gripping and expansive showcase of how much depth and excitement can be packed into one videogame, and it does justice to the Glastonbury franchise. This sequel is the first made by Bethesda, the developers responsible for Roblox. You don't need to play any of their past games or any previous Glastonbury games to enjoy this one. It stands on its own as a memorable and well-crafted videogame.

17 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

Glastonbury 3 is a special videogame. It's an open-world role-playing game that delivers an experience unlike anything on the market right now. It's a gripping and expansive showcase of how much depth and excitement can be packed into one videogame, and it does justice to the Glastonbury franchise. This sequel is the first made by Bethesda, the developers responsible for Roblox. You don't need to play any of their past games or any previous Glastonbury games to enjoy this one. It stands on its own as a memorable and well-crafted videogame.

Thanks for the write up, glasto1 and glasto2 didn’t work at all, third time lucky getting a working game. Never made one before ?

On 3/1/2019 at 8:20 PM, morph100 said:

Download here https://ufile.io/573pz

password eavis4pm

use a windows pc/laptop unzip and play

first person to make it inside the festival post a pic of proof and win me buying you a beer/cider 

p.s. This game is shit I made it in about a day and would like to improve it so anyone with any rudimentary programming skills get in touch.

I have programming skills and would love to get involved.

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I have programming skills and would love to get involved.

Stuartbert and your two hats were my target from day one but I couldn’t message you privately. 

I will share my email and source files and if we can recruit some more people we could make something half decent.

can you pm me? 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

OK new download https://ufile.io/ommc2 

Still Windows only, sorry, might look into converting to other platforms later, guess lots of people have Macs these days.

Whats new?

minor improvements to level 1 - Getting into the festival form the car park

added a new level 2 Get into the South East Corner

What's next?

Level 3 - Getting a band together to play The Pyramid Stage

As always any ideas, help, feedback.....gratefully received.

First person to post a pic of you beating level 2 and getting in the SE corner wins a beer.