Socks/Underwear recommendations...

gearbm95

Just wear what you find comfortable. Don't over think it.

If the weather's good I'll be in my trainers so it's trainer sox. If the going is deep then a pair of normal hiking sox with hiking boots or wellies if it's v deep. You don't need go overboard & spend big. Normal bog standard do the job just as good as the expensive all singing all dancing.

As so undies.....it all depends how you swing ?

22 hours ago, gearbm95 said:

I've heard some of you say to overpack when it comes to necessities like socks and underwear. Anyone have any mens hiking-grade or waterproof/active sock and underwear they recommend for the fest?

Boring, but essential topic, ha...

sealskins do some fantastic waterproof socks ... so waterproof I was able to wear them in puddles but they are expensive 

I bought some really good welly socks from Marks and Spencers last year. I picked them up in the Christmas sale. I bought some Hunter welly socks, a few years ago and never used them. All the nice pairs of welly socks I've had have been, either heavily discounted, or really cheap.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:49 PM, crazyfool1 said:

sealskins do some fantastic waterproof socks ... so waterproof I was able to wear them in puddles but they are expensive 

Aldi sometimes also have waterproof socks. No idea how they compare quality wise, but a lot cheaper than sealskinz