When to arrive east quiet campervan

Richard Mowbray

Hi

Weve got tickets for East quiet campervan field for this year and wandering when we can get away with arriving and also how far it is from the entrances etc plus any other advice, we have two options, we live 6+ hours away so best for all of the family to travel together and leave after school on Wednesday to get to glasto for about midnight - would we get a reasonable pitch close enough to the festival? alternatively I could set off on my own to get there late on Tuesday morning but then the rest of the family would have to travel by train getting there Thursday lunch time

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

The quiet campervan fields are a set number of fields and they are not the closest to the festival hence why they are the quiet ones. I wouldn't have thought there would be much advantage to you arriving on your own. 

^^^This is not necessarily true...

The "quiet" (formally known as family) fields are indeed closer to PED Gate C than any others.

They are not particularly quiet either.

If you have a quiet ticket you might still be able to get in late Wednesday without a problem.

I've seen Campervans arriving even on a Friday and still being pitched up in those designated fields.

If it was me, I'd go all together as a family.

*****Relax, you're going to Glastonbury*****