Somerset house 2019

zahidf

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:27 PM, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Wouldn’t be surprised at a Vampire Weekend day here.

I think this is a possibility as many were expecting them to be at citadel but this possibly is why they didn't go citadel also this is increasing in bigger acts every year as they has Metronomy last year I think it would be cool to have Vampire Weekend here plus it would sell well 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, No Cars Go said:

Do you have to have an amex to buy tickets? Any idea on when other cardholders can purchase?Do you have to have an amex to buy tickets? Any idea on when other cardholders can purchase?

I'd quite to know this as well! Def want a doves ticket

On 3/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, No Cars Go said:

Do you have to have an amex to buy tickets? Any idea on when other cardholders can purchase?Do you have to have an amex to buy tickets? Any idea on when other cardholders can purchase?

Yeah you do ?

Pre sale today from 2pm if you're on the Somerset House mailing list and general sale tomorrow (Amex not required for either of those). 

Just found a presale link that's live now

https://www.metropolismusic.com/artists/somerset-house-summer-series-with-american-express/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=owned_social&utm_campaign=somerset_house_summer_series_with_american_express_2019&hootPostID=29f3cf364b97b097fccd257c98b921fa

Looks like it went live at 10:00 - Doves sold out but I just got some for The Internet. Not sure what else is left.

Will try find other pre sales or try in general sale tomorrow for Doves.