Lizzo

CaledonianGonzo

4 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Got them for Brixton via Ticketweb. Sold out crazy quick though. Thursday date now on sale via O2 priority.

Managed to get them too for Thursday via TicketWeb - never used that site before so was a little nervous it wasn't legit! Sold out so quickly

13 minutes ago, ledwards said:

Managed to get them too for Thursday via TicketWeb - never used that site before so was a little nervous it wasn't legit! Sold out so quickly

Don’t worry, TicketWeb are definitely legit - used them plenty of times before and always find them easier to get tickets through. 

15 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

Only moved up to relative area recently and she's gonna be my first Manchester gig as things stand. Absolutely buzzing! What's the venue like? 

A cavernous, soulless warehouse that's out of town and difficult to get to and from, sadly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Most folk who saw the West Holts set would probably agree that she's got the skills to headline the Pymild, but I figured it would still take her a few years.

Personality, stage presence, talent - absolutely.  Just needs to keep the tunes coming.  The size of the crowd at WH genuinely amazed me. Then EVERYONE bought into the whole thing and I was amazed even more.

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Personality, stage presence, talent - absolutely.  Just needs to keep the tunes coming.  The size of the crowd at WH genuinely amazed me. Then EVERYONE bought into the whole thing and I was amazed even more.

Woah now. Are you a musical artist yourself? Because if you’re not, you can’t review her set sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, dentalplan said:

Woah now. Are you a musical artist yourself? Because if you’re not, you can’t review her set sorry.

I've been known to knock out a shocking version of Wonderwall around a campfire. Counts, right?

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

A cavernous, soulless warehouse that's out of town and difficult to get to and from, sadly.

Ah man. Good job she's great. Any tips on travel to/from the venue for a newbie? Will be arriving into Piccadilly from work but driving home. Also, while we're at it, any recommended Manchester venues in general? Heard Gorilla and Albert Hall are decent? And now you can enjoy your weekend ?