Lizzo

CaledonianGonzo

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:14 PM, mcshed said:

Mark Radcliffe made some remark about her maybe moving up to playing The Park(or maybe West Holts) next time and her saying she had eyes on The Pyramid. 

I wish I could find it and verify that.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:24 AM, H.M.V said:

That would be totally splendid. ?

As promised ?

Edited by Andeeroo
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I wonder if she is someone who will end up playing more than 1 stage. Maybe early pyramid and higher up on either The Park or West Holts. 

It’s pretty rare anyone plays 2 of the main 5 stages. 2 or more performances are usually left for acts small enough to play William’s Green and below.

42 minutes ago, Bradders said:

It’s pretty rare anyone plays 2 of the main 5 stages. 2 or more performances are usually left for acts small enough to play William’s Green and below.

True although Lizzo strikes me as the kind of person who could turn up anywhere whether invited or not ?

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Showed up with Janelle Monae at Coachella.

And I am hoping this happens again. She seems to be one of those people who makes good friends wherever she goes. I saw her support Chvrches and it was obvious they had an absolute blast touring with her.