Lizzo

CaledonianGonzo

Saw her support Chvrches about 3 years ago and I genuinely enjoyed her more even though I only knew one song of hers at the time. She is going to have a ball at Glastonbury and I think she'll be one of the highlights of the festival. Even though I have tickets to see her in Manchester she will be one of my must-see's. 

9 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Haha that’s brilliant. Over to twitter now to follow her immediately. So excited about seeing her on the farm. I just hope the clashes are kind because it’ll be a hard sell for my husband. He loves the Juice song but only in a piss taking sort of way.

Just tell him he's wrong that is a tune!!! And she is utterly captivating live!! 

23 hours ago, briddj said:

Had never heard of her until just now. 

I mean, we can tell you who she is, or there's this thing called google yeah?

I think I'm going to start asking who on every thread / mention of another dull indy band with some stupid cryptic name that I've never heard of or listened to, this should be fun.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 2/24/2019 at 2:47 PM, Phoenix Girl said:

Haha that’s brilliant. Over to twitter now to follow her immediately. So excited about seeing her on the farm. I just hope the clashes are kind because it’ll be a hard sell for my husband. He loves the Juice song but only in a piss taking sort of way.

Sorry if I've missed something - but has she self-confirmed? I bloody love her and would be SO excited to see her at glasto

2 hours ago, jfaragher said:

I think I'm going to start asking who on every thread / mention of another dull indy band with some stupid cryptic name that I've never heard of or listened to, this should be fun.

What do you mean you've never heard of neo-punk group BOVVERLADS or Aussie psych rockers The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel?

3 hours ago, jfaragher said:

Alright mate, calm down. Only said I hadn't heard of her.

11726474-1394593451455405.jpg