Christine and the Queens

Jay.driscoll

What's the latest thought process then guys and girls? I seriously need some CATQ at Glasto. I'm not very clued up on size or potential stages, but what is the consensus? When I listen to her I picture a Park slot... imagine them at night blasting out "Doesn't Matter". Would possibly make my Glastonbury 2019.

5 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

What's the latest thought process then guys and girls? I seriously need some CATQ at Glasto. I'm not very clued up on size or potential stages, but what is the consensus? When I listen to her I picture a Park slot... imagine them at night blasting out "Doesn't Matter". Would possibly make my Glastonbury 2019.

Not impossible, but I'd be surprised. At the minute they feel like a Pymild act.

5 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Someone had info a while back about them subbing the other stage

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Reckon they have just listed the 3 days of their festival so she will only play one of the days . 

Yeah defo just the one.  Sure someone previously said she’s playing the Friday there.  Makes more sense for her to be subbing the other on the Saturday vs Liam.