All Points East Festival 2020

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cor, £70 price hike on last year 

Few titbits from my friend tonight at the big moon gig  No news on NiN or arcade fire. Arcade fire still not decided if they are touring next year. NIN are mulling over festivals or their own gig

Morrissey's views, as repugnant as some are, are not really that outside what a lot of people think. That it is affecting him booking shows seems sad, he's not done anything illegal. A lot of pearl cl

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

It wasnt a tour though was it, it was residency at one venue

They've just got back from a full UK tour? There was multiple nights at the O2 yes, but many dates alongside. 

Edit: just seen your reply, no worries!

Edited by theesundayroast
39 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Feels like The 1975 have been touring non stop since the year in their name. They could be doing with a break.

It seems like they will after the planned shows. They say they will still make and release music, but not tour as much.

2 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Do we reckon there’s any chance of them slashing the prices of Massive Attack to get tickets gone? I’d be tempted to go along if it wasn’t 70 quid or so.

No. Massive and Thom Yorke is fair value for 70 together either the endless other bands and a full day out.

Anyone know if in the past the festival has offered VIP upgrade, I bought a primary entry ticket but really fancy the VIP view ticket but I don't wanna buy a new ticket and essentially throw 100 quid down the drain

34 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

Anyone know if in the past the festival has offered VIP upgrade, I bought a primary entry ticket but really fancy the VIP view ticket but I don't wanna buy a new ticket and essentially throw 100 quid down the drain

You have been able to upgrade either via the App or at the Box Office before. Whether or not it’s worth it is another matter...

3 minutes ago, John L said:

You have been able to upgrade either via the App or at the Box Office before. Whether or not it’s worth it is another matter...

Thanks for the response, whilst probably not worth it in terms of price I want to have the best possible experience, and I'd pay a stupid amount of money to see Tame Impala live

13 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Never understood the point of primary entry. Like that's just time you could be spending at the pub instead of on overprices festival drinks tbh

Totally. Primary entry is a bit of a scam a bit like speedy boarding to exhort money out of people.

19 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Totally. Primary entry is a bit of a scam a bit like speedy boarding to exhort money out of people

When flying, I try to get on last and see if there's any free first class or at least extra legroom seats available. It's a pro gamer move tbh

• Like 2

Definitely agree with the primary entry being a stupid add on and to be totally honest I have no idea why I purchased it over standard tickets, because I probably won't end up getting there till gone 2 or 3 ish and I only really intend to watch Tame 

46 minutes ago, xxialac said:

What are people's views on whether this will be cancelled?

We should be up to Italy's current levels in a week or two and will only get worse from there...

Currently not looking at cancelling outdoor events.

10 hours ago, y0ungtitan said:

Looks like Deadmau5 is gearing up to announce a London date soon - reckon he could be the final headliner?

nope, his only UK festival show is at Creamfields.

10 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Off topic but that Creamfields lineup... beautiful. I'd shag it if it were a person.

When you’re shagging festivals make sure it’s consensual and always use protection (Creamfields puts it about every year).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, xxialac said:

When you’re shagging festivals make sure it’s consensual and always use protection (Creamfields puts it about every year).

Isle of Wight is an STD waiting to happen.

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, xxialac said:

What are people's views on whether this will be cancelled?

We should be up to Italy's current levels in a week or two and will only get worse from there...

It will take a bit longer than that, right? They have almost 4000 cases and almost 200 deaths.

2 minutes ago, VanderlyleTea said:

It will take a bit longer than that, right? They have almost 4000 cases and almost 200 deaths.

You might be right but the numbers can grow in a very non-linear way. Hopefully turns out much better than forecast. We need to become a nation of OCD handwashers.

38 minutes ago, xxialac said:

You might be right but the numbers can grow in a very non-linear way. Hopefully turns out much better than forecast. We need to become a nation of OCD handwashers.

Yeah definitely! What are people doing before all this? Not washing their hands or wiping their arses? very concerning 😂