All Points East Festival 2020

I reckon Kooks could do it next year, community was a bit like wow (despite being seemingly the busiest one yet - probably due to Gerry and Blossoms though!) they need a year off in London to recover some demand especially considering they are doing Truck

Two Door definitely have to be an option - maybe supported by Blossoms and Sam Fender?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cor, £70 price hike on last year 

Few titbits from my friend tonight at the big moon gig  No news on NiN or arcade fire. Arcade fire still not decided if they are touring next year. NIN are mulling over festivals or their own gig

Morrissey's views, as repugnant as some are, are not really that outside what a lot of people think. That it is affecting him booking shows seems sad, he's not done anything illegal. A lot of pearl cl

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, John L said:

I reckon this is the answer. Possibly supported by Beck.

Although to be honest, I can't see a lot of people being disappointed by that. If he was on the first weekend, Childish Gambino, Tame Impala and Massive Attack would be pretty awesome. Its gotta be someone more controversial than him.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, John L said:

I reckon this is the answer. Possibly supported by Beck.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:12 PM, dentalplan said:

Community is the name of a TV show that Donald Glover was in. That said, my initial suggestion was a joke.

I thought there was a thing that Donald Glover was retiring his Childish Gambino persona?

16 hours ago, charlierc said:

Certainly the combo of the persona's retirement and the fact your initial post was a joke does quite hinder the possibility he might come out to do this.

He said he would retire Childish Gambino after the fourth album, which is yet to be released, and he's said he'll still continue to do shows under that moniker for some time afterwards.