All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

30 minutes ago, Dales said:

For those interested in the Biffy tour they are doing that register without buying the album thing to get on the pre-sale.

https://www.biffyclyro.com/?eml=2020March5%2F4933891%2F6120644&etsubid=211136977

I can't seem to find the button for registering without buying. I suggest you register on the Biffy website and they should send you a valid link. I think the go on sale date is the 11th Mar. Can't really remember as I done it last night after getting in from the  Blossoms.

https://earlyaccess.biffyclyro.com/register

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Do we reckon there’s any chance of them slashing the prices of Massive Attack to get tickets gone? I’d be tempted to go along if it wasn’t 70 quid or so.

No. Massive and Thom Yorke is fair value for 70 together either the endless other bands and a full day out.

34 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

Anyone know if in the past the festival has offered VIP upgrade, I bought a primary entry ticket but really fancy the VIP view ticket but I don't wanna buy a new ticket and essentially throw 100 quid down the drain

You have been able to upgrade either via the App or at the Box Office before. Whether or not it’s worth it is another matter...

3 minutes ago, John L said:

You have been able to upgrade either via the App or at the Box Office before. Whether or not it’s worth it is another matter...

Thanks for the response, whilst probably not worth it in terms of price I want to have the best possible experience, and I'd pay a stupid amount of money to see Tame Impala live

13 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Never understood the point of primary entry. Like that's just time you could be spending at the pub instead of on overprices festival drinks tbh

Totally. Primary entry is a bit of a scam a bit like speedy boarding to exhort money out of people.