All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

15 minutes ago, hitch321 said:

Also are RTJ too small with the 4th album due the month before APE, would surely shift more tickets than some of the names being thrown about, Brockhampton in UK too for maybe sub?

Yep RTJ are way to small. They were Sub to BMTH lasy year and so they hardly improved the sales on that day. When they came on, I headed off to see Sleeping with Sirens on the other stage.

I don't care for them but they did seem popular when I saw them support QOTSA a few years back at Finsbury Park, so I might be in the minority about not liking them. However, judging by how poorly BMTH sold last year and so many people claiming that APE is all about the full lineup. I would imagine that APE would avoid them full stop.

8 minutes ago, VanderlyleTea said:

I know they’re very busy around the time of APE but The National could slot this in their tour. I would love to see them again despite the fact that they played their in 2017. Supported by Pavement maybe?

Pavement are definitely out of this and anything else in 2020. 

I normally see there’s lot of activity in this thread and I think to myself there’s been an announcement only to go in there to see it’s just the usual speculating/complaining about the non-announcements. There finally is an announcement and it’s gone down like a led balloon.

48 minutes ago, VanderlyleTea said:

I know they’re very busy around the time of APE but The National could slot this in their tour. I would love to see them again despite the fact that they played their in 2017. Supported by Pavement maybe?

Playing gigs at Brixton 1st and 2nd June and doubt APE would repeat headliners so soon so would chalk that as a non starter.

They went there. All about the ticket price, of course, to see if it sells - but that's any credibility to why they wanted to do these festivals when they launched blown.

Here's a read on why The Kooks and The Wombats are still a thing.

Imagine Scouting For Girls are down to headline in 2022.

https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/kooks-wombats-scouting-girls-stuck-around-2322607?amp#aoh=15819609571509&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Edited by fingers_mark
  • Upvote 1