All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Childish Gambino oh no ffs

I thought Donald Glover said he was retiring that project?

24 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

guaranteed it’s Arctic Monkeys being subbed by My Chemical Romance and Rage Against The Machine in the first ever cosubheadline

Missing Liam Gallagher as he seems to be linked with everywhere.

Didn't know Two Door had plans to carry on the False Alarm stuff this year. But then they did sell a lot of tickets at the O2 (not sure if complete sell-out, although GA was) and done Community so they're theoretically in the ballpark.

Assuming it is them and not some other mob ofc.

Edited by charlierc

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

Didn't know Two Door had plans to carry on the False Alarm stuff this year. But then they did sell a lot of tickets at the O2 (not sure if complete sell-out, although GA was) and done Community so they're theoretically in the ballpark.

Nah there were some empty seats in there.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:32 PM, Hugh Jass said:

One of my favourite evening games is trying to work out who's on at the O2 going by the people on the tube...

I remember going to see The Buzzcocks at the indigo2 the O2 side venue years ago, it was the same night as The Spice Girls were on at the O2. It did produce an interesting mix of people to watch on the way there. 

38 minutes ago, Snerrick said:

They really are taking their time aren't they. Do we even have an inkling of when the next announcement is going to be?! They're leaving it so late for a May festival!

They tend to do it on Tuesdays so probably next Tuesday (appears online from Monday night before official announcement the next day).

16 hours ago, charlierc said:

The thing with two door and similar bands like catfish etc is nobody young wants to sit down (which is why ally pally is so good) so they could have easily sold it out if it was all standing or only like 2,000 seats instead of like 15,000 or whatever it is. I tried to convince friends to go and when they realised they were going to be seated everyone said no.

I expect a similar price to the catfish day last year.

3 hours ago, 1986 said:

I fear this may be the first year I don't go to any day. It's looking slim at the moment. 

Same until the £2.50 tickets, no way am I paying for it again unless the strokes are back or something crazy