All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

10 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Could Biffy not headline? Playing Dundee (Big Weekend) presumably on the Sunday so on the Friday in London?

10 hours ago, gfa said:

Biffy surely must be in with a shout.

1975 along with Charli XCX, Pale Waves, Clairo and others doing 11th July in Finsbury Park.

Much as I know a lot of people in the Reading thread are linking them with that festival, the fact they're going to be touring around APE time must enhance their prospects of turning up at this.

6 minutes ago, daviddaviddaviddavid said:

I hope it is two, I’m getting quite bored waiting for what I presume will be quite mediocre lineups. 

im not sure why I do this to myself every year.

They've only had two years.

For me, 2018 was a very good lineup and 2019 still pretty good (and quite possibly the best festival ever for the price of £2.50/free)

1 hour ago, daviddaviddaviddavid said:

I can’t imagine people being quiet enough for nils frahm to work at all. Good line up though!

I saw him at Primavera and then on his own in a concert hall and the latter was a completely different experience. Primavera was fine though, can still work 

20 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I saw him at Primavera and then on his own in a concert hall and the latter was a completely different experience. Primavera was fine though, can still work 

I assume you're talking about the 2018 Primavera set? I was there too and loved it, predominantly because it was very loud and late at night (1am?). I think it will be very different at APE where I imagine he will play earlier and with considerably less volume 

Edited by Guy Incognito
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

I assume you're talking about the 2018 Primavera set? I was there too and loved it, predominantly because it was very loud and late at night (1am?). I think it will be very different at APE where I imagine he will play earlier and with considerably less volume 

I was obviously stood at the wrong part of that because the talking was quite intense where I was!