All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

2 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Massive Attack day is definitely announcing tonight/tomorrow I've heard.

Fingers crossed we get another day announced as well or they're leaving it very late.

Thanks for the information, hopefully it will not be just them announced.

9 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Massive Attack day is definitely announcing tonight/tomorrow I've heard.

Fingers crossed we get another day announced as well or they're leaving it very late.

Yeah, if they're smart they'll do two days this week. No reason to delay, unless they are sitting on some massive names and will sell out anyway (which they don't seem to, although they do have one 'massive' name!).

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Yeah, if they're smart they'll do two days this week. No reason to delay, unless they are sitting on some massive names and will sell out anyway (which they don't seem to, although they do have one 'massive' name!).

I'm surprised at how busy today has been for big announcements so I do wonder if doing two shows this week might get lost with all the other stuff going on sale this week. Though I do sympathise with the point, in that if they're not careful, they're at risk of getting left behind and therefore shows selling slower.

In fairness, I do wonder if a generally strong day with a not necessarily strong headliner might be what gets announced.

Where have the tickets been given out at discounted price in the past, just from the mailing list? I've only ever heard of them being half price/virtually free from people on here.

Going to wait and seee who's announced either side of the Tame Impala date and see if its worth going down for two days I think.

1 minute ago, AAlex said:

Where have the tickets been given out at discounted price in the past, just from the mailing list? I've only ever heard of them being half price/virtually free from people on here.

Going to wait and seee who's announced either side of the Tame Impala date and see if its worth going down for two days I think.

DICE were giving tonnes out for free.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

And show film first were selling some tickets for like £3.50ish

Just like Fight Club, the first rule of Show Film, you don't talk about Show Film 🤐 Well maybe not first rule but I'm sure its in there somewhere in the terms and conditions. 😊

10 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

DICE were giving tonnes out for free.

Oh yeah Dice promotions, I know nothing about them either and if I did I would still know nothing about them.

But on a serious note, it cannot be sustainable for them to keep doing this indefinatly.They really do need to up their game on the headliners, so they force people to buy or risk missing out. My partner bought us tickets for Kwarftwerk but I know a few people who are holding out 100% convinced that neither them or Tame Impala will sell out. So expecting to at least get some sort of deal near to the festival dates.

10 minutes ago, Dales said:

Just like Fight Club, the first rule of Show Film, you don't talk about Show Film 🤐 Well maybe not first rule but I'm sure its in there somewhere in the terms and conditions. 😊

Oh yeah Dice promotions, I know nothing about them either and if I did I would still know nothing about them.

But on a serious note, it cannot be sustainable for them to keep doing this indefinatly.They really do need to up their game on the headliners, so they force people to buy or risk missing out. My partner bought us tickets for Kwarftwerk but I know a few people who are holding out 100% convinced that neither them or Tame Impala will sell out. So expecting to at least get some sort of deal near to the festival dates.

They must know what they're doing far better than me but I've always thought 6 days is a bit too much. They've had some great days on and most of the days I'd go to but can't help thinking it would sell a little better just concentrating a strong set of days across one weekend. But I'm not gonna complain about cheap/free tickets.