All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

44 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Guns n Roses announcement has probably shot APE sales in the foot for the Kraftwerk day.

Not sure it will be a massive influence to be fair. There were days last summer with BST running alongside Gigs at 2 stadiums. The target audience is completely different.

20 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Yeah. I've said this a few times but Euston was hell, as was the train back home afterwards.

Yeah I was going back to a mates in Bedford and it was awful. Train took twice as long as it should’ve as it had to stop at every station while they tried to get the doors closed again.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, TheWaters said:

Yeah I was going back to a mates in Bedford and it was awful. Train took twice as long as it should’ve as it had to stop at every station while they tried to get the doors closed again.

Aye I can imagine. I presumed every route out of London would have heavy congestion on trains out after all that. I just pick on the trains out of Euston cos that's what I experienced, if not as bad as that prospect of the train potentially running with open doors.

Tbf I found getting out of All Points East a bit messy as well when I went for The Strokes day, but only because I ended up at a totally different station to where I'd originally planned.

21 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

There’s a big article about how Kraftwerk and Tame Impala are the only headliners announced so far :P 

Any hints as to others?

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

That's probably it until the end of January now for festival announcements.

Only a fool or a scoundrel would try and put tickets on sale this close to Christmas or during January when everyone's skint.

Agreed. The smart thing to do is to make the announcement in the last week of Jan to coincide with payday.