All Points East Festival 2020

1 minute ago, sinivali said:

Where's that from?

Ah, the website, I had a look on there not long ago and didn't see anything then - oops

I don't think it's been properly announced yet but you can see Kraftwerk and all the other acts playing their day on the acts individual pages: https://www.allpointseastfestival.com/artists/kraftwerk/

• Upvote 1

Just now, lessthanwill1 said:

Yeah that seems weird. And also doesn't seem to match Kraftwerk at all - could this be a mistake?

Anna Calvi is also back. It's quite an eclectic lineup for the day for sure, but I don't think it's a mistake. Saw Marr twice this year (festival and own show) and had a great time, so no complaints from me if he returns. Just wonder where he'd play though; west arena headliner?

Although I was baffled when I first saw the lineup, I actually think it makes a lot of sense in terms of demographic and who's going to buy a ticket to see Kraftwerk or want a day out from it.

It'd definitely be weighted more towards an older demographic who'd absolutely be into Anna Calvi/Kim Gordon/Marr/The Orb/stuff that gets played on 6Music - but not necessarily some of the more banging trendier electronic stuff that was rumoured.

3 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Although I was baffled when I first saw the lineup, I actually think it makes a lot of sense in terms of demographic and who's going to buy a ticket to see Kraftwerk or want a day out from it.

It'd definitely be weighted more towards an older demographic who'd absolutely be into Anna Calvi/Kim Gordon/Marr/The Orb/stuff that gets played on 6Music - but not necessarily some of the more banging trendier electronic stuff that was rumoured.

Ah I see your point. Yeah agreed!

Looks like it will be my first APE day since Nick Cave! I'm not even particularly old but I think the line-up is exactly my "demographic". Only down-side is that I'm not sure I can make it to the afternoon but I'd like to see Kim Gordon...

Edited by emmanuel