All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

On 11/25/2019 at 2:12 PM, fools_gold said:

Maybe saving next announcement until after FKA Twigs date tonight? Honestly reckon she's a headliner now.

I second this.  Saw her last night in Brixton and - as much as I'm not a massive fan of her new album really - she still put on a really amazing show.  Plus she played for a solid 90 mins, which would be a decent length for a headline set.  I think the new album will defo have increased her popularity after a fairly long stretch out of it.  The Brixton gig sold slooowwwllyyy, but the Ally Pally gig earlier this year sold out really quickly.  Could be a decent day, but no idea who the undercard would be?  Could maybe see Twigs as an Other stage headliner at Glasto?  Or Taylor Swift undercard. 

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Kraftwerk confirmed for all points east may 29. Supported by Iggy pop, Johnny marr, Anna Calvi, grandmaster flash and chromatics. That's more like it!

Looks like The Orb, Kim Gordon, Jehnny Beth and John Maus are all playing too going by the APE website. Quite a good lineup tbh.