All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

13 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

I thought it was too but actually it's a new thing this year. A cornered off section at the front. Not explicitly a golden circle thing but not far off. You have to pay an extra £70 to get in there

191391b2-2899-41a5-ad53-64c3f731052d.jpg

Bollocks. That's rubbish. Genuinely puts me off going. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

I thought it was too but actually it's a new thing this year. A cornered off section at the front. Not explicitly a golden circle thing but not far off. You have to pay an extra £70 to get in there

191391b2-2899-41a5-ad53-64c3f731052d.jpg

This looks proper shit, and it'll inevitably be way larger than it makes out on this map.

Belle and Sebastian have announced at least one 2020 festival show. It would make perfect sense that they play a London date in May 2020 as rumoured. Hopefully they are matched with a decent headliner (Arcade Fire or Kraftwerk).

Kraftwerk have played three nights in a row (the exact same set) in London in 2017, and it will be the same in 2020. I have never seen them outdoor so that could be fun, but I won't buy in advance.

Hopefully Arcade Fire announce a "Funeral" full album set as they did on the US west coast last year.

Edited by emmanuel

I paid £82 for the strokes. Surprised that a Tame Impala day is so much though they were like £40 at citadel in 2018... obviously they have grown since then but not that much. I would expect them more around £60 really.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

I paid £82 for the strokes. Surprised that a Tame Impala day is so much though they were like £40 at citadel in 2018... obviously they have grown since then but not that much. I would expect them more around £60 really.

Yeah, there's zero chance of them selling this out.

At the very least 2-for-1s nearer the time.

49 minutes ago, Glenn Coco said:

Lana is already doing the o2 late Feb.. would she really do another date 3 months later?

Potentially. Aren't most of her shows sold out now? But they were quite pricey, so perhaps a festival show will appeal to the people that would like to see her but don't want to spend loads of money on her own shows. People like me ?

Also, hoping FKA Twigs and Grimes will be on the festival circuit next year

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I put them as TBC on the basis of my source - who is very reliable, tho it's still always possible it's wrong info. It very probably isn't tho.

I've no idea how soon their might be an announcement for Kraftwerk.

Anything on Arcade Fire (I really want arcade fire) that trio would be immense.