All Points East Festival 2020

16 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Is there any word on whether Arcade Fire are meant to be returning to the live scene next year with some new material?

I think they'd be cool. I saw them at Wembley Arena last year with Boy George & Florence Welch popping up, and thought they were great.

Yeah they're rumoured to have been offered a headline slot here. There is no new material however, which is the reason it's still up in the air, I'd imagine.

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah they're rumoured to have been offered a headline slot here. There is no new material however, which is the reason it's still up in the air, I'd imagine.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

It really is about time they started playing upwards of two hours.

While I could swear that the Wembley Arena shows and others last year topped 2 hours, a greatest hits show would be pretty cool.

I could see it being something like The National last year, where its an APE Presents event with plenty of acts chosen by the headliners or picked for relevance as a support bill. Though could well end up having some of the same acts as well.

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Sadly I support a team a million and one miles away from even thinking about Premier League football let alone Champions League :lol:. Portsmouth fan. Always a great night regardless of whose playing! 

ha well clearly from my username I'm also a fan of a team with no chance of Champions League!! I assume plenty of reds will be avoiding making plans that weekend though, and probably correctly....

I've been happy with Neighbourhood Festival clashing with the CL final the last two seasons as you can imagine! 

Hoping for Arcade Fire for APE, I can imagine the support bill would be great also.

Edited by efcfanwirral