All Points East Festival 2020

SomeoneListeningIn

8 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

I know a guy who gave me a nod on mcr reuniting the day before it happened (thought he was winding me up)

He is saying he's very confident they will play APE

(Very much one of those I know a guy who knows a guy kind of stories this)

See I have the same story but I’m not so confident on APE anymore.

I’ve heard that they are in Europe for festivals in June and July. That doesn’t really align with APE does it?

If it’s true that APE have lost a headliner with NIN - and Rage only became available like 2/3weeks ago I could see Goldenvoice booking them in.

It just depends whether it’s Rage’s plan to take the tour outside of America.

10 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Okay , but what if Lizzo headlined? Pretty sure all her shows here sold out and it's so difficult trying to get secondhand tickets. So there's definitely a high demand to see her. Christine was an unexpected booking but she smashed it, and I'm sure Lizzo could too

It was a long time ago but i heard she was goingto announce a few arenas after this tour.  

11 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Okay , but what if Lizzo headlined? Pretty sure all her shows here sold out and it's so difficult trying to get secondhand tickets. So there's definitely a high demand to see her. Christine was an unexpected booking but she smashed it, and I'm sure Lizzo could too

I wouldn't say another Christine is what they should be looking for after her sales but I think with good support Lizzo would work. Definitely better than Christine anyway.

With Citadel gone could this mean a 'landfilly' indie day, maybe Foals or Two Door and then wombats to sub or something (not saying Foals are landfill before i get battered just they would be a good headliner for the day) replicating the one in 2018 with Catfish etc

4 hours ago, gfa said:

With Citadel gone could this mean a 'landfilly' indie day, maybe Foals or Two Door and then wombats to sub or something (not saying Foals are landfill before i get battered just they would be a good headliner for the day) replicating the one in 2018 with Catfish etc

Citadel wasn't really 'landfill' until Catfish and Bastille came along and killed it, and they've already had Catfish stink the place out.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I think it's going to be Friday 29th May to Sunday 7th June 2020, but I'm not 100% on that.

Should be 100% correct. The website says May/June 2020.