Tips on ditching volunteering

glastoloverpaul

18 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

I have actually just read this thread through, and wow, there are some properly sad characters here arent there? 

To whoever said they are "proud" to be a Glastonbury volunteer- you really need to get a life. I bet you wait all year just so you can stand around Glastonbury working whilst others are having the time of their life? What is the fucking point of that?! 

To those who actually thought and said that Oxfam would be able to track him down just from an internet post- oh dear! 

And why have you all put how many times you have been to Glastonbury in your signatures? So sad. 

Was is it with you? Coming in here using multiple fake accounts spilling the same tripe. 

23 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

I have actually just read this thread through, and wow, there are some properly sad characters here arent there? 

To whoever said they are "proud" to be a Glastonbury volunteer- you really need to get a life. I bet you wait all year just so you can stand around Glastonbury working whilst others are having the time of their life? What is the fucking point of that?! 

To those who actually thought and said that Oxfam would be able to track him down just from an internet post- oh dear! 

And why have you all put how many times you have been to Glastonbury in your signatures? So sad. 

Here's the advice you need

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/friction-burn-penis

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

Dickhead Lee- is your life only about ever going to Glastonbury, or have you ever had a girlfriend and stuff? Do you go with friends, or is that a silly question? As judging by your posts, it highly unlikely you have any.

tenor (5).gif

25 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

Dickhead Lee- is your life only about ever going to Glastonbury, or have you ever had a girlfriend and stuff? Do you go with friends, or is that a silly question? As judging by your posts, it highly unlikely you have any.

Why are you here? ?

3 hours ago, Snooker Cue said:

Hi Paul,

Sacking off the Oxfam nonsense is easy, i have done it before, as who wants to work when you could be getting on it down the Silver Hayes? 

The only thing to watch out for is basically getting grassed up, as a lot of the people who work for Oxfam are little goody 2 shoes muppets who's idea of being naughty at Glastonbury involves smoking 1 little hash joint once their shift is over ?. If you let on to others you are going to do a runner, expect to get grassed up, sadly. So dont tell anyone your intentions. 

Last time i just packed up my shit and disappeared on Wednesday morning whilst most were asleep, and went and joined my mates who had just got in the public gates. Easy. Some supervisor mug noticed me moving my stuff and asked me what i was doing, i just told him to mind his own business and he soon backed off. It was pretty hilarious seeing other Oxfam people at their posts throughout the weekend when i was off my noggin. I dont understand why others dont do the same.

I wouldnt worry too much about the scaremongering about being "blacklisted" (ooohhhh, scary!). It hasnt affected me at all, in fact, the year after ducking out of Oxfam i got a job on a bar and fucked that off too. And I have dodged stewarding at Boomtown before, disappeared form car parking jobs at other festivals etc etc. I doubt they check this supposed "blacklist", its probably not even real.

Have a great time at Glastonbury, and dont back out of doing a runner. No doubt Oxfam will try dissaude you from doing it during the training, but they are basically chatting shit, once you are in, you are in ?

Image result for didn't happen

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Snooker Cue said:

Hi Paul,

Sacking off the Oxfam nonsense is easy, i have done it before, as who wants to work when you could be getting on it down the Silver Hayes? 

The only thing to watch out for is basically getting grassed up, as a lot of the people who work for Oxfam are little goody 2 shoes muppets who's idea of being naughty at Glastonbury involves smoking 1 little hash joint once their shift is over ?. If you let on to others you are going to do a runner, expect to get grassed up, sadly. So dont tell anyone your intentions. 

Last time i just packed up my shit and disappeared on Wednesday morning whilst most were asleep, and went and joined my mates who had just got in the public gates. Easy. Some supervisor mug noticed me moving my stuff and asked me what i was doing, i just told him to mind his own business and he soon backed off. It was pretty hilarious seeing other Oxfam people at their posts throughout the weekend when i was off my noggin. I dont understand why others dont do the same.

I wouldnt worry too much about the scaremongering about being "blacklisted" (ooohhhh, scary!). It hasnt affected me at all, in fact, the year after ducking out of Oxfam i got a job on a bar and fucked that off too. And I have dodged stewarding at Boomtown before, disappeared form car parking jobs at other festivals etc etc. I doubt they check this supposed "blacklist", its probably not even real.

Have a great time at Glastonbury, and dont back out of doing a runner. No doubt Oxfam will try dissaude you from doing it during the training, but they are basically chatting shit, once you are in, you are in ?

chinny.gif

• Upvote 1