1 minute ago, jump said:

A club and a small tent at a big festival are two different things. You have people on the door at a club to control the capacity of how many are inside but at R&L you will have the capacity of the festival trying to get into a tent.

Yeah but if it is visibly full people aren’t going to start murdering each other to get in :lol: I’m sure it was @dentalplan who said similar in that if you see a full tent, you don’t go in it, you don’t start climbing over people. 

2 minutes ago, Boba73 said:

You guys obviously weren't there when Green Day played and they put a fence up. It's possible.

That was the Radio 1 stage not the FR stage.

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Yeah but if it is visibly full people aren’t going to start murdering each other to get in :lol: I’m sure it was  who said similar in that if you see a full tent, you don’t go in it, you don’t start climbing over people. 

It's unlikely but now that you mention it I remember at an Aussie festival a few years there was a crushing in a tent for London Grammar, and London Grammar aren't even good!

The only possible way they could have Kasabian is if they have it in the Radio 1 tent at the same time as someone like Billie Eilish or Post Malone or someone.

That way the crowd will be split rather than everyone in the entire festival trying to get in.

Glastonbury had the Killers a few years ago and they are similar size to Kasabian and that tent was smaller than the Radio 1 tent so it is definitely possible.

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Can’t believe they’ve gone and got The Sherlocks. Gonna be dangerous for all the people trying to leave the tent and climbing over each other.

If they're as popular as their photoshopped lineup posters say, then it's gonna be hard to get into that tent. Should be main stage headliners.

18 hours ago, Radi0Head said:

Getting my crew timetable tomorrow which will have the official TBC sets in it. I’ll post any developments.

Bad news. This years manual doesn’t have the detailed stage times. Sorry I’ve let you down eFests may I suffer bent tent pegs and warm cider forever more.

on a positive the ground is lovely and soft due to yesterday’s rain and the weather is perfect.

see you all tomorrow 

x

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

Bad news. This years manual doesn’t have the detailed stage times. Sorry I’ve let you down eFests may I suffer bent tent pegs and warm cider forever more.

on a positive the ground is lovely and soft due to yesterday’s rain and the weather is perfect.

see you all tomorrow 

x

Any other news? Any big changes, Beer prices?

20 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

There's also a massive difference between playing a small show with limited tickets and an open tent with way too many people trying to get in

Yeah, Slayer at Download when they stuck them in the 2nd stage tent, that's was chaos and dangerous, but hey! That's not to say festivals wont make the same mistake again! lol

I'm buzzing about the festival! Travelling down tomorrow and though the secret sets may still be pretty vague I'll be keeping an eye on those slots, especially if there's nothing else on (like the possible Sunday slot). Saturdays gonna be tricky to pull me away from Billie but hopefully I can catch the beginning of whatever that may be!