5 hours ago, Huevos said:

Seems quite unlikely but freddie gibbs is in london atm, would personally love it if he turned up

Now that would be amazing, love Bandana, can't see it though unfortunately - I'd guess the majority RnL goers that like rap are more into trap or grime

• Upvote 1

Curious, why do you not think it would be the whole of Kasabian?

Just seen an article about rumours and Florence & the Machine was mentioned, 10 year anniversary of Lungs, no dates atm.

For me out of the likeliest I'd love Florence, Sam Fender or Kasabian (Foals would blow my mind but I think they're in France?)

Is it worth listening to Annie Mac this Thursday night???

32 minutes ago, Banana87 said:

Curious, why do you not think it would be the whole of Kasabian?

Just seen an article about rumours and Florence & the Machine was mentioned, 10 year anniversary of Lungs, no dates atm.

For me out of the likeliest I'd love Florence, Sam Fender or Kasabian (Foals would blow my mind but I think they're in France?)

Is it worth listening to Annie Mac this Thursday night???

Most likely reason for not the whole of Kasabian is lack of space. Its unlikely they'd put a huge act like Florence or Kasabian on any stage other than the Radio 1, and there aren't any gaps for secret sets there (I think the two gaps people are expecting secret sets on, at Reading at least, are on the Festival republic on Friday and the Pit on Sunday?). So if anything comes from those Kasabian posts its more likely to be the SLP, but I'd still guess that its nothing. Sam Fender is a good shot to be fair for the FR spot on Friday.

16 hours ago, Radi0Head said:

Did we eliminate the possibility of an act being on the dance stage early Sunday ?(reading) it’s always seemed pretty big in there.

Strangely there's a similar gap at Leeds, but also on the Sunday.  It is a big tent and they've put 'non dance' acts on in there early on before.

Leeds still showing Jaguar Skills having a long set on there on that day, which looked like an error on the app but is still on there.

2 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Most likely reason for not the whole of Kasabian is lack of space. Its unlikely they'd put a huge act like Florence or Kasabian on any stage other than the Radio 1, and there aren't any gaps for secret sets there (I think the two gaps people are expecting secret sets on, at Reading at least, are on the Festival republic on Friday and the Pit on Sunday?). So if anything comes from those Kasabian posts its more likely to be the SLP, but I'd still guess that its nothing. Sam Fender is a good shot to be fair for the FR spot on Friday.

They played a small club here in Munich about 4 or 5 years ago. Space isn't a problem.

Just now, Boba73 said:

They played a small club here in Munich about 4 or 5 years ago. Space isn't a problem.

A club and a small tent at a big festival are two different things. You have people on the door at a club to control the capacity of how many are inside but at R&L you will have the capacity of the festival trying to get into a tent.