Will there be any way of knowing exactly who and when the secret sets will be before the weekend? If not then I’ll have to bring my current phone which begs the off-topic question of how likely is it that I’ll lose my phone?

48 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Will there be any way of knowing exactly who and when the secret sets will be before the weekend? If not then I’ll have to bring my current phone which begs the off-topic question of how likely is it that I’ll lose my phone?

I think the answer is directly related to how big an idiot you are

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Quorn said:

So you’re telling me I will definitely lose it? Realistically it won’t be any different to everyday carry, correct?

As long as you have relatively tight pockets and don’t play with it in the middle of a mosh pit, it’s in no more danger than when you have it when you’re as drunk as you will be at Reading 

3 hours ago, Quorn said:

So you’re telling me I will definitely lose it? Realistically it won’t be any different to everyday carry, correct?

As long as you have relatively tight pockets and don’t play with it in the middle of a mosh pit, it’s in no more danger than when you have it when you’re as drunk as you will be at Reading 

42 minutes ago, cal321123 said:

Random but, Laura Jane Grace and the Devouring Mothers are going on a UK tour with Frank Iero and The Future Violents just after Reading. A secret set from Frank Iero would be my perfect secret set, he just released a new album too.

Rumours he’s to be announced on the lineup at some point soon as there’s gaps in the pit. Could easily be the midsize secret set tho

10 hours ago, cal321123 said:

Random but, Laura Jane Grace and the Devouring Mothers are going on a UK tour with Frank Iero and The Future Violents just after Reading. A secret set from Frank Iero would be my perfect secret set, he just released a new album too.

MCR comeback set followed by them headlining 2020 :ninja: 

20 hours ago, m4tt said:

Dinosaur Pile Up in the Pit.

They get back from US tour a week before. Also Dan P Carter who puts on the Pit has played looooads of them on the Radio 1 rock show.

They’re not going to have a band as small as Dinosaur Pile-Up play a secret set. It would be pointless.  

Edited by Andre91

On 8/8/2019 at 6:02 PM, cal321123 said:

fiatfv is not really big enough to do a secret set and i can’t see them going on to play the main stage next year unfortunately : (  

5 hours ago, h0mesick said:

fiatfv is not really big enough to do a secret set and i can’t see them going on to play the main stage next year unfortunately : (  

I dont know, I would say they're pretty popular considering other less known bands that have done secret sets over the years and even opened up the main stage. They've just released an album and are going on a UK tour the day after Reading so im at least going to keep my hopes up.

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

it’s so mad that we still don’t know who it’s gonna be. by this time it was nailed on that it was BMTH and Frank Carter

Was also quite a few people throwing Peace around too. I reckon by this time next week we’ll have some form of pointer.

Leeds festival gaps

Friday 

radio 1 dance stage - 12pm - 1pm

Radio 1extra stage - 12pm - 2pm 

the pit - 8pm onwards 

saturday

festival republic- 4:40pm -5:40pm 

radio 1 extra - 8pm onwards 

sunday

radio 1 dance stage - 12pm - 2pm 

BBC introducing - 1pm - 2pm

Festival republic - 3:20pm -4:20pm